Episode 6: Part 1

A recap of episode 4 is shown, reminding viewers of how the show left off prior to the previous episode, the variety battle

A recap of episode 4 is shown, reminding viewers of how the show left off prior to the previous episode, the variety battle. The ten groups were competing in the skills battle, with Ja:Ne, Haechan, and Niki being the three winners. The screen shows each of them gaining bonus points for their groups, the idols standing tall and proud of their accomplishments. It ends with the two MC's explaining the next challenge, where the idol groups will be pairing stages to battle one another.

The screen behind Mina and Seungkwan returns to the name of the challenge, the idols still seated in the studio where episode 4 left off. The idols are all staring in confusion, wondering how the challenge would work.

"Bonus points of 100,000

"Bonus points of 100,000." Jihye mumbles as Chaeri slowly nods beside her. "That's a lot of points to win."

"We need to win that." Huan adds. "That could flip the tables around completely. We need to do well."

"We don't even know how we're going to be paired up." Sunhee reminds them, nervously looking around.

On the other side of the room, Wonjin is counting, catching the eyes of the other members.

"What are you doing?" Seongmin asks, trying make sense of what the older male was doing.

"We might work with a girl group." Wonjin mumbles, finished counting. "I don't think we can keep even groups otherwise."

"It wouldn't be fair that way, there are ten groups." Woobin says with a pout. "Ah, I'm suddenly really nervous."

Woobin clearly wasn't the only one, the room filled with tension. The MC's quickly notice this, laughing as they stare at the idols.

"Bermuda's Minji, you look nervous. Is something wrong?" Mina asks, putting the attention on the trio's leader.

Minji gulped, bringing the microphone to her lips. "In this challenge, we'll be working with the other idol groups. Everyone here is really talented, and it sounds really exciting. At the same time though, I know we all have different performance styles. Who we work with is really important."