Chapter Twenty-Eight

Loren was frozen in shock. She could barely think. The only thought on her mind were the burning lips pressed against hers. The woman suddenly came to her senses and reciprocated the action. Her fingers tugged on his unruly chestnut hair as she deepened the kiss. Anthony moved his hands from her face and rested them on her waist,  gently swaying her about as their lips danced in sync. Anthony could hardly control himself now. Her scent was intoxicating, a mixture of vanilla and lemon, and he was drawn into it. 

He wanted her-he needed her. 

The two broke apart for air, but the break didn't last long. For the moment they pulled away, Anthony snaked his arms around her waist, lifting the small woman up, a squeal emitting from her as he lifted her upon the hardwood desktop. Without hesitation, the man pressed his lips against hers again, this time with an intense passion, a yearning. A fire burned between the two and there was no going back now. Loren was lost in him, the kiss was so mesmerizing, and she found herself unable to fight the lust and desire that oozed from him.

Anthony pulled away for a moment and moved to the woman's neck, littering her soft skin with kisses, Loren yearned for more. Anthony then found the sweet spot, the soft hollow in her neck, and a soft breathy moan escaped the woman's lips. This only aroused Anthony even more as he whispered against her ear, "Loren, please. I cannot contain myself any longer." He pressed a kiss to her bare shoulder before continuing, "You are the most gorgeous woman I have ever seen, and I must have you."

The woman's brain was scattered, and she simply could not form words. "I.." She shivered as Anthony nipped softly as her earlobe, her breath becoming heavier, "I-I cannot think." She muttered honestly as Anthony let out a low chuckle, "Then do not think, my love. Just let it happen. All I need you to do is say the word."

Loren wished that she could, oh how she wished. But somehow, despite the arousal and desire, she found her common sense. They were both in a compromising position, and it would cause quite the scandal if anyone, even if members of the family were to find out. And she could not let that happen. 

"No," She whispered, although every fiber of her being longed to say yes." Anthony stepped back, gazing into the woman's green eyes, "No?" Loren sighed, "Anthony, you must know, I want this. I want you, more than anything. But we cannot. If the family were to find out-"

"I don't give a damn if the family finds out. I have waited years for this, and I will not postpone it any longer." He said in a stern voice. Loren found his tone unhelpful to the current arousal that she was feeling, for it only fueled it more. Loren could barely utter a word as he continued, "I wish to make love to the most beautiful woman and no one is going to stop me from doing so." He said, raking his eyes across her figure. 

The woman's face flushed red at his comment, and she was now fully willing to submit to her desires, but before she could even attempted to kiss the man again, a knock echoed throughout the room, "Anthony? Are you in here?" 

Both were set into panic as Benedict spoke. Loren hopped off of the desk, composing herself as best as she could, while Anthony attempted to fix his hair and pull himself together. Once both of them were straightened up, Anthony responded, "Yes." The door was pushed open to reveal the second eldest Bridgerton, "What is it?" Anthony asked. "Mother wishes to speak with you, brother. It is about the engagement. She has many questions and believes that you are the one with the answers." The eldest man sighed, "I will be down in a few minutes." Benedict simply nodded before retreating down the hallway.

Anthony turned his gaze upon Loren, both were still quite worked up over what had almost occurred between them.  The man cleared his throat, "We shall discuss this later?" Loren shook her head, "No, no. Daphne is our main focus. She and Simon must convince the Queen to give them a special marriage license before the Cowper bitch spreads information." A smirk spread across Anthony's lips, "God, I love you." 

Loren smiled, still not used to the saying, replied, "This is quite strange." Anthony's smirk morphed into a genuine smile, "It is indeed, but I will never stop saying it. I love you, Loren Smith."

The woman laughed softly, "I love you, Anthony Bridgerton. Forever and always."

Soooo-that is the closest thing y'all will ever get to smut. I personally am not comfortable with writing any more than what I did, so just letting y'all know. 

But they finally admitted their feelings! But ladies and gentlemen, there will be a lot more drama in the future between the two, especially when we get to season 2, I'm so excited. 

ALSO; for any New Girl fans, would y'all be interested in a Schmidt fanfic? If so, please let me know!

UPDATE: A cast of characters has been posted for my Schmidt story! Please check it out!

Anyways, thank you for reading and comment your thoughts!
-Av-