S1/E1: Divide and Conquer

It was night as smoke poured from behind the outer wall and shattered front entrance of a prison, as well as a spot on the bridge that leads to the complex. Sirens and alarms go off as guards run by, each with a number of their armored shoulders.

Guard 1: "Code red! Cellblock Nine! Move out!"

The two with him follow their orders and move ahead as One takes the rear. The trio run a short distance before walking with their weapons hot and ready.

Guard 1: "Main yard secure."

Something very large, perhaps a piece of concrete, gets thrown and crashes in front of them.

Guard 3: "There he is!"

Guard 8: "He'll free the criminals!"

They all get their weapons aimed at the intruder in front of them.

Guard 1: "Fire!"

They do so, as their target has already bashed a large hole through a wall and walks through. He throws part of the torn-out section at the guards with his immense strength. He is at least ten feet tall, very blocky in figure, and is entirely built out of concrete. His head was blocky with small, red eyes. It was the villain known as Cinderblock.

Laser blasts strike the edges of the hole the blocky villain had made, and a few actually hit him while some fly past him

Laser blasts strike the edges of the hole the blocky villain had made, and a few actually hit him while some fly past him. They do nothing to effect him, but he seems annoyed nonetheless as he roars and slams a massive foot into the ground. A long fissure is produced that throws debris and dust at the guards, blinding them as their aim spoils. Cinderblock then continues on before a voice stops him.

???: "You know, Cinderblock, normally, the bad guys break out of jail."

???2: "And I can think of six good reasons why you don't want to break in."

A teen leaps forward and lands in a crouch. He wears a colorful suit consisting of the colors red, yellow, and green with green pants and gloves, and cape that yellow inside of it. A yellow utility belt was wrapped around his waist and a yellow "R" was on his chest. His hair was spiky black with a black and white domino mask over his eyes.

Robin: "One!"