Chapter Forty-Four

Serene walked over crying with Rachael, Rosa, and Leslie. They all hugged me with tears. "That was so beautiful." Serene said and I thanked her. "I love you so much."

"I love you too." We pecked each other's lips.

Alessandro came over. "Baby, there's like three more surprises."

"I don't think any surprise can top this one." I look at the big diamond on my ring with a smile. Wren ran over and I picked her up in my arms.

"Your my real Auntie now!" I smiled as she hugged me tightly. "Love you Auntie Athena."

"I love you too, Wren." I kissed her little cheek when Kieran also ran over. Setting her down they both ran off to do whatever children do.

"Come on baby." Alessandro took my hand and led me outside. I squealed at the black Jeep that had a tie wrapped on it.

"I love it! Thank you!" I hugged him quickly before running to it. When I opened the door I was practically jumping up and down in excitement. The car was filled with beautiful white and light pink lilies. Serene took pictures of and with me along with everyone else. We took pictures in front of the Jeep, on the Jeep, everywhere you could think of.

Alessandro walked me back into the house and there was boxes wrapped as a present being brought to me. "This is... big." I said, squatting and starting to unwrap it. I smiled for the millionth time tonight when I saw the little puppy wagging his tail with his tongue out. Serene brought me Moon as I opened the dog cage. "You got the dog!" I held both Moon and the dog in my arms as I walked back to Alessandro.

"Yeah, another addition to our small family." He kissed my forehead as I looked at our new children. "What are you going to name him?"

"Mocha." He licked Moons face and I laughed. "Now we are cat and dog parents." I looked up at him and I could see the love swimming in his eyes as he stared down at me.

"Happy Engagement Day!" Everyone yelled from behind me with a two layer cake, the words Mr. and Mrs. Sinclair written on them. I set the pets down and blew out the candles. I took some frosting on my finger and placed it in my mouth, swirling my tongue around it while maintaining eye contact with Alessandro.

"Please wait until we leave." Jasper said and made a gaging noise that made everyone laugh.

I looked down at the promise ring and my new engagement ring. They were both big diamonds but the engagement was the biggest.

Wren and Kieran were keeping all the pets, including Tofu, busy and seeing them play made me smile again. I turned around to Alessandro and wrapped my arms around his neck. "I'm loving tonight. Thank you so much for this."

"Anything for Mrs. Sinclair." He kissed the butterfly tattoo. "It probably isn't the best time to talk about this but Wren may be moving in with us."

"Then we'll need to get a bigger place." He smiled, his beautiful dimples showing and kissed me.

"I can't wait to see you walk down that aisle."

"I think it's time for us to head home and fuck." He raised his eyebrows with a smirk.

Just as we were about to leave everyone came and dragged me away from him. All of the men grabbed Alessandro and the women took me. "Not yet. We have to plan a wedding."

"