party

Yurik's Pov-

After Luca left me I went to the front and desided to see who all was at this party AKA- the women, They were all older women most likey the wifes of the powerful men here, then this blond girl in a black dress and her friend i'm assuming walked in, To be honest they were gorgeous I was immediately interested but I needed to focus on Andrew.

Andrew was over by these girls flirting with them while one was on his lap grinding on him making me cringe, she had to be like 20 and hes in his 50's. Back to Blondie she had the perfect body with amazing curves and he has long gorgeous hair and with the black skin tight dress just made it better. She made eye contact with me and smiled but I didn't smile back I'm not here for a hookup I'm here for Andrew, who was she anyway? I have never seen her.

................................................................................................................................................................

Luca's Pov-

I walked back over to Yurry and yes thats his nickname and he hates it but I don't care, He was watching this blonde girl with her friend and holy shit her friend was gorgeous, sh has red hair and her red dress fit her curves really good. "what you doing yurry?" " Thought I told you to stop calling me that Luca" he said sternly, " ehh I don't care" I said while smirking. " so who's the hot chicks your looking at?" " I don't know I have never seen them in my life" " same, but man the ginger is hot" " yeah- but the blonde one is better" " man and you say I'm the man whore".

.......................................................................................................................................................

Lilah and Trisha's Pov-

" you know I still hate you for this right?" " yeah I know but come on it will be fine" " are we here for your work?" " what- no of course not< I just thought that you could use some partying" " me party, are you a dumbass? I litterly have social anxiety" " ok so maybe but don't get mad at me I need your help for real" " oh my god I hate you, but what do you need my help with?" " So there is this guy named Andrew and hes a Mafia boss but I need to spy on him to see what hes up too, and his last wife was a ginger so I thought- " you thought I would try to seduce him? Hell no Im going home" " wait no well yes but don't go home please I really need your help, You know I'm always there for you please just this once."

We walked into the party and it reeked of smoke, beer, and sex. " I cant believe you tricked me" " you will be fine calm down". A soon as we walked in I made eye contact with this really hot guy, he had black hair and a dark tan, Holy shit he was hot but I need to stay focused on Andrew.

we and by we I mean Trisha desided to go to the bar to act normal, we got lots of stairs from some men but none were as cute as that guy at the front, " you said there was gonna be hot people here Lilah" she said angerly. " yeah about that I seriously thought there would be hot people but I guess not". Until these two hot guys walked over and guess who it was, the guy at the front , he was so fine and damn whoever he was with was also fine.

I noticed that Trisha noticed the other one, he had many tattoos she was a suffer for tattoos. His friend has dark drown hair, almost black with tan skin too, they kinda looked alike, if so they are some hot brothers. Imma need to see the parents cus damn. Trisha was staring at his brother or friend I needed to go to the bathroom, " hey I gotta go pee will you be OK by yourself?" " yeah I'll be OK".

Trisha's Pov-

Big mistake, This guy who looked about 50 walked up to me and started to compliment my hair, I wanted to tell him to fuck off until I reliesed it probably was that Andrew guy Lilah was talking about. " hi gorgeous, are you all by yourself?" " yeah why" I said flirty or at least tried too. " oh well how lovely, i'm Andrew" he reached for my hand, I gave him my and and told him my name. He fucking kissed my hand almost with his tongue, I wanted to trow up, I'm so gonna kill Lilah.

.........................................................................................................................................................

Luca's Pov-

Yurik left after Blondie left to I'm assuming the rest room, I noticed that Andrew walked up to ginger and started taking to her, he kissed her hand and I could tell after that she started to look uncomfortable, he continued to talk to her and she looked mad grossed out. Then this fucker desided to start touching her, her face said it all, You coud tell she said stop but he didn't he continued to move his hand to her ass, she tried pusing him off but he didn't budge to her little shove . " oh hell no" I mumbled and started walking up to him, he was still on her almost forcing her to go with him, I grabbed his arm twisting it till I herd a pop letting me know it's out of it's socket, " ahhh what the hell" he screamed " you mother fucker she told you to stop.

Let's just say the rest was not pretty, Two bloody noses and a broken arm he finally left calling his doctor for his arm, I wiped the blood off my nose and looked at the dark doe eyes looking at me, She was in shock looking at me. " t'thank you" she managed to stutter out, " yeah, are you ok?" " yeah i'm fine,but more importantly are you ok? your nose is bleeding" " oh it's fine"

Yurik and Her friend finally were back wondering what the hell just happened in thoes 5 minutes. " what the hell" the blondie said " Trisha are you ok?" " yeah I'm fine thanks to him" she pointed to me. " I don't know what happened but thanks, are you ok?" " yeah i'm fine"

After Yurik and Blondie knew what happened we were all in shock to find out we were all here for the same guy, " so your here for Andrew too, wow" said Trisha, I like that name it suits her.