Ch32: Shinjuro

A/n- Sunsets are used to say, "Goodbye for now

A/n- Sunsets are used to say, "Goodbye for now." as in, one day, I'll see you again...

Italics= Past events/ flashbacks or memories.

"I see! So, you are an aspiring slayer!" Shinjuro chuckled

"Gyomei-San, whos this nutcase?" Hikaru grumbled, making an oof noise when the stone hashira promptly flicked the boy on the head.

"Namu-Amidabutsu...Hikaru, you best be respectful, this is the current Flame Hashira of the Demon Slayer Core. I have requested for him to train you..."

"I don't need a teacher." The young boy spat venomously, narrowing his eyes at the flame haired man.

"My, my!" Shinjuro laughed heartily, "You're a tough one aren't you!"

Stupid

"Now Hikaru." Shinjuro crossed his arms, showing the first ever serious expression the boy has seen, "I must warn you; my training isn't the easiest..."

How?

"It'll take an amble amount of work..."

Im so stupid.

"Come on Hikaru my boy! Get back up!"

How could I let him in so easily?

Shinjuro chuckled, "I see...so the main reason you've accepted my help is because you want to create your own form of breathing..."

I

Hikaru laid on the ground, his breathing erratical. His sensei laid across from him, in full disbelief. The flame haired man laughed, drowning out his shock as he jumped up, running over to the boy, picking him up and hugging him.