Introduction

Axl Jongcheveevat

To be part of this family is a greatest blessing

To be part of this family is a greatest blessing. Axl, 31, busy with his real estate business, believed that being single is okay. Surrounded by sweet couples inside the mansion, he remained to be the only guy in the family to be working in the company five times a week or sometimes six.
If he could, he would choose to work even 24/7 but it is not allowed in their family.

Did he choose to be single or maybe someone in the past hurt him to make him avoid anyone approaching him?

Axl, with the perfect facial features and body built accompanied by a great brain, he could have anyone in a snap. He is a workaholic. He loves being busy. For him, being powerful is enough. He doesn't need a life partner.

He was forced to choose a wife.
His mom wouldn't want his only son to be single his whole life. He wants him to experience the happiness that everyone in the family is experiencing.

With Nigel, Riley and Reese joined forces together to find him the best one, would  Axl accept the chosen one or will he open up his heart to someone who broke his heart unintentionally on his younger years?

Enzo Rush Jongcheveevat

Enzo, 20 years old, the youngest son of Rye and Riley Jongcheveevat

Enzo, 20 years old, the youngest son of Rye and Riley Jongcheveevat. He found the love of his life at thirteen. Being in a relationship with Honey Pierce, the brat who wants everything to be under his control, becomes challenging. People doubt if the relationship that started with puppy love will last. Enzo able to proved everyone wrong several times already.

They said there is a 7 years relationship curse that you need to surpass to be able to last longer.
With Honey's bratty attitude, will they make it or will Enzo finally give up after years of trying to fix everything?