chapter 9 Showdown between Ayanokouji and Nagamo part 1

Nagamo P.O.V.

It's the other half of special exam,

"Look at that, Ayanokouji is really showing his full power now." Nagamo mummers.

"Seems so, all this time he didn't even used his 10th of his power but this time it's different..." kiryuin beside him said.

I kept my hands in my pocket and started walking towards the next game leaving kiryuin behind.

Let's see who will win, Ayanokouji..

In the way I saw a person who is waiting for me..

"Nagamo-senpai, can I have little bit of your time."

"I don't mind, yagami."

He is been waiting for me here for some reason, I can say that much atleast.

"This time I will let you fight with Ayanokouji-senpai, without any of my interference but inexchange you won't come in between us next time." Yagami said in serious and clam voice.

"Huh, What make you change your mind now.." Nagamo who was suprised by his words asked.

"I don't have any reasons to tell you the details." Yagami replied.

"If you say so, but remember this I will defeat him." Nagamo said in serious.

"I look forward to it then." Yagami said like he didn't took it seriously.

After that I parted ways with him.

"Nagamo where you been.." kiryuin asked.

"Just talked with one of our juniors."

I then looked up at the time, so it will goona start now. The preparation are all done already, only one thing left to do and that's crushing Ayanokouji.

*Announcement*

A loud noise came from the microphone which is in Mashima-Sensei's hand.

"Now the showdown battles will begin. Everyone with similar photos come on the special stage we created for this, and others can spectate it if they want." Mashima-Sensei said.

I know every details of this already, Ayanokouji there's no way you can win.

"Let's go, Nagamo." Kiryuin said.

"Yes, let's go." Nagamo with excitement on his face said.

Then they started walking towards the special stage.

***

Ayanokouji P.O.V.

Soon during the announcement,

"So the showdown began, huh..well I already knew on which time the announcement will come that's why it's not suprised me one bit." I muttered.

Nagamo still haven't figured it out...

"Fufufu.. Let's defeat Nagamo once and for all." Sakayanagi said.

I am currently with Arisu, Nanase and ichika.

"Ayanokouji-senpai, let's go." Both of them said.

"Go without me, I will come later." I said.

Without asking any further questions about this they asked something else...
"Okay but what about Sakayanagi-senpai." Nanase asked.

"Take her with you on the stage, Nanase." I answered.

"Leave it to me.." Nanase said while averting her eyes.