CH. 4

Habang si Liza at Sandro ay nag-uusap, biglang sumulpot si Bongbong, ang kaniyang ama.

"Liz, paparating na daw si Mayor Inday, we should all be waiting outside now." bakas sa mukha ng kanyang magulang ang kasiyahan as the mere mentioned of Mayor Inday's name.

Sara Duterte is Mr. Rodrigo Duterte's daughter, the Philippine's 16th President, and is also the current mayor of Davao City, one of the largest and improved city here in Philippines.

Sandro don't remember talking to her.

He had taken a glance somehow nung he once visited the Malacañang together with his dad.

"Sands, sumama ka rin, you should meet her and her family, she's a great woman." may pa-kindat pa ang kanyang ama at siya namang tinawanan ng kanyang ina.

____________________________

Sandro's POV.

I went outside again.

I could see some of the guests already settled on their respective seats and tables.

Hindi na rin masyadong maingay, compared nung kanina.

Lola Imelda is in the center of the hall with titas and her pamangkin. Siguradong hinahanap na naman ako nito.

I snatched my phone from my pocket to check my notifications, nothing.

Hindi ko na alam kung saan pumunta sina Mama, kaya't naglakad-lakad na muna ako.

I decided to go to our backyard, I know walang magbabalak pumunta doon. Not because it's scary tho, wala lang talagang alam kung saan papasok para makapunta doon.

While I was on my way to the backyard, I can hear some voice talking.

Huh? Impossible. No one's supposed to know my secret hideout.

I rush towards where the voice is coming from, indeed, someone's here.

A woman wearing a red dress met me face-to-face, who's holding her phone up to her ears, seemingly may kausap.

Beautiful....

'INDAY SARA?'