1k SMUT SPECIAL (TYSM<3)

Since i see alot of you guys like smut apparently i asked my friend to write it with me enjoyy<3 btw this is a AU where they're relationship are just pretty messed up but still loving eachother.

The Dawn Winery is usually quiet at this hour, closed down for the day. The doors are locked, and the lights are down, but the lamps still burn in Diluc's office. He has a visitor, and she is currently bent over his desk, as he pounds into her.

"Favonian slut, this is a much better job for you," Diluc growls, his fingers digging into Jean's hips as he slams into her. Each of his thrusts shoves her against the table, quickly making short work of any sort of organization Diluc might have had. He's too far gone to care, pounding into the source of so much frustration, so much annoyance. He's having his way with Jean, slamming into her again and again, groaning as her takes her tight cunt.

"Please, not so rough," Jean requests, which only makes him fuck her that much harder. She cries out, lost in the increased intensity of his thrusts. Whether her cries are from pain or pleasure, he can't tell. He doesn't seem to care, either way. Right now, Jean is his. She may be Acting Grand Master, but in here, she's nothing. Diluc loves making her cry out for him, showing her exactly what she's good for. What she's best at.

"I'll be as rough as I want," Diluc comments, though his efforts make it difficult to speak. He's giving her his all, tightening his grip on her as he does. She can feel his nails digging into her flesh, feel his frustration as he pounds into her. His annoyance with the Knights of Favonius is no secret, and he never fails to remind her of it.

Jean simply clings to his desk, doing her best to bear this. She grits her teeth, trying to keep quiet, but it's an impossible goal. He's too rough, too fast, and she can't help crying out again and again.

"I can't handle this, please!" Jean cries out, her voice cracking under the pressure. But Diluc doesn't stop, and he doesn't slow. He continues fucking her, making use of her body, proving just how little he thinks of her. Each of his thrusts pushes her closer to climax, as the pleasure that mingles with the pain threatens to overtake her.

He knows Jean is going to break, he knows it's only a matter of time, and there's little he wants to see more than that. The moment she collapses under his efforts, coming for him, will be a beautiful one. It only takes a few more moments, and by then, she is gasping out, completely lost. One more thrust, and she's there.

"Ah, Diluc!" Jean cries out, her body tensing up around him. Her cunt squeezes at his cock, proving just how much she loves this. The Acting Grand Master requested this, after all. She wanted to be bent over his desk, taken like some common whore, and of course Diluc would oblige her in this. For a few moments longer, he fucks her, letting her ride out her climax, before he pulls out. He comes on her back, groaning as he finishes, and Jean straightens up, turning back to him.

"Was that to your liking?" he asks, and she nods.

"You know it was. We'll have to meet up again soon," Jean answers. It's their secret, but Jean loves giving up control to him, and letting him have his way with her.

ITS A SHORT CHAPTER IM SORRY!