Chapter 61

Tears filled her eyes thinking about that she was spending the time was with her real brothers, and she was more happy remembering them still loving her.

She took the relevant file and walked out of the room. She went to her room and thought of a plan.  There is no way she's gonna give this important file to him.

A knock echoed in her room which made her quickly hide the file under the bed. Taking a deep breath, she opened the door to meet a maid.

"Lunch is ready Miss. Mr. Cha is waiting for you" the maid said leaving Mi hi before bowing her head in respect.

Her heart rapidly started breathing hearing that he was waiting for her to eat lunch.

She quickly adjust her dress and combed her hair with her fingers while walking to the dinning area.

She saw Eun woo scrolling on his phone. He was too occupied. Mi hi slowly went and pulled the chair opposite to him, until he suddenly spoke,

"Not there, here!" His voice echoed in the room. He patted the chair next to him. Mi hi hesitantly nodded her head walking and sitting besides him.

She sat next to him and the maids started serving their plates. Eun woo kept the phone aside. Even tho he acted like he didn't have any effect of her, it's a total huge ass lie.

They started eating in a akward silence. Mi hi kept on eating her noodles.

Eun woo looked at her, he studied her beautiful features...the big doe eyes, small nose, pink lips, chubby cheeks...he can feel his cheeks heating up. He looked away when Mi hi looked at him.

"Why aren't you eating, Oppa?" She questioned him, seeing that he haven't even touch the food, because he was busy looking at the goddess beside him.

"Oh, ye-ah" He spoke stuttering, he even forgot his food. Mi hi ignored his behavior and started eating. Eun woo would glance at her from time to time.

A chuckle left his lips when he saw the sauce of the noodles laying on her chin.

He took a paper tissue wiped the sauce off her chin, Mi hi's eyes went wide and no longer she started blushing.

Eun woo saw her red cheeks and couldn't stop smiling, so he thought of teasing her.

"Are you blushing, hm?" He asked moving closer to her ear. He can feel Mi hi stiffening on her seat. Her heart beat was rising, stomach was doing funny things.

Eun woo laughed loudly before moving back to his seat and continue his food leaving a girl who is a blushing mess.

After having lunch, Mi hi literally ran to her room to avoid Eun woo. She was too shy.

She jumped on her bed and screamed into the pillow.

"Oh my goodness" she said to herself with a red face. She quickly took her phone as she was missing her brothers.

She contacted Jin oppa's phone first, the phone was switched off.

Then she tried to Namjoon, it was switched off as well. She can feel her heart paining. No one was taking her calls. She tried to Suga....and finally it rang, a smile crept on her face.

"Oppa" she answered quickly before the person from the other line speak.

"Princess" Suga replied. He was smiling too.

"How are you Oppa, did you eat? Did you sleep well? How is work going? Don't overwork okay?" She kept on asking questions nonstop making all her brothers chuckle. Yes, the phone was on speaker.

"Baby, calm down, we are okay in here, don't worry love" Taehyung's voice was heard. A sob escaped her lips, she missed her brothers soo much. And hearing their voices made it worse for her to hold in her emotions.

"Wh- why are you crying, baby?" Jungkook questioned worried.

"I miss you O-oppa" she replied while sniffling.

"Did you miss us that much?" Jimin teased her. She nodded her head even if they can't see her.

She spent like two hours talking to her brothers. At last her brothers needed to hang up, My hi bid her goodbye.

Then she slowly took the file she hid under her bed. She needed to get this to that man, if not he will hurt her brothers.

Suddenly a message popped up on her phone.

'Bring the file to school tomorrow, you don't want to risk your brothers lives right?'

Her heart beat increased with guilty, afraid. With shaking hands she stuffed file inside her backpack.

Hope you enjoyed it. Please feel free to express your ideas okay?😇
Thank you for reading 🍂
Don't forget to vote and comment🐈Love you all a lot💜
🌾