𝕄𝕦𝕣𝕕𝕖𝕣 #𝟙

[Third Person P.O.V]

Before he knew it, Valt was not in the room with the tv. Instead, he was back with his friends. "Valt! We were looking for you everywhere. Where were..." Daigo was saying, but paused when he saw Red Eye behind Valt. "Listen up, I will tell you another riddle. This time, only one of you will answer it. You."

Red Eye pointed at Daigo and smirked. "You'll do well. Answer this riddle..." He says, and Daigo trembled, stepping back.

"On the first day of the school a young girl was found murdered. Police suspect four male teachers and question them. They were asked what they were doing at 8:00 am. 

Mr. Walter said that he was driving to school and that he was late. 

Mr. Thomas said that he was checking English exam papers. 

Mr. Benjamin said that he was reading the newspaper.

Mr. Calvin said that he was with his wife in his office.

The police arrested the killer.  How did the police find the murderer?"

That riddle was too hard even for a smart guy like him, and the fact that Red Eye couldn't repeat the riddle made it even harder. "Tik...Tok. Your time is running out." He grinned, waiting patiently for the answer to the riddle. 

Daigo's eyes wandered everywhere as he was deep in thought. "Mr. Walter was the killer?" Daigo asked, only to see the grin that Red Eye had on his face widen.

 Walter was the killer?" Daigo asked, only to see the grin that Red Eye had on his face widen

Red Eye ran forward towards Daigo and buried a knife into his heart

Red Eye ran forward towards Daigo and buried a knife into his heart. The knife began to drip blood, yet Red Eye buried it even harder. Daigo felt his life slipping away, as he also felt Red Eye get closer to his ear and whisper: "I'm sorry.....Daigo."

"No! What the heck?! Daigo!" Ken yelled, seeing as Daigo fell to the floor and the ground filled with his blood. Valt stayed put. He had no emotions, none at all.