We're So Sorry

(Requested 💜) (I changed it a bit 💜)

The six got back after their press conference. Jungkook couldn't attend as he felt sick. As they arrived, they saw some police cars and an ambulance.

Their eyes widened as they ran to the door, only to be met with a cop who stopped them.
"Please let us in" Namjoon says and the cop sighs.

"If you are looking for Mr Jeon, he's in that ambulance being treated by the medics" The cop says and they all nodded. Running to the ambulance, they see Jungkook, a medic cleaning his bloodied head.

"Jungkook! Oh, my goodness" They all said and ran to him. Jungkook tears up and hugged them after the medic finishes cleaning his wound.
"What happened?" They asked as they stared at him in worry.

Jungkook sat on the couch, a blanket covering him as he felt cold. He watches the show and is startled as he hears something shattering. He looks back and screamed as he's met with a masked man.

"Who are you?! Why are you in our house?!" Jungkook says and is startled as the guy ran after him. He ran but is stopped by a dead end.

The guy pushes him to the wall but he managed to fight back. He's a bit weak since he's sick but he still managed to do that. But that also ended with him being hit by the guy on the head, he kicks in the guy on the crotch and grabbed his phone, immediately dialling the cops.

"Is he okay?" Hoseok asks and the medic nodded.
"Yes, sir... He only had a cut on his head and some bruises, luckily there's nothing serious" The medic says and they nodded.

They ended up having to move places after that and have more security added.