07 and 08

I haven't done any bit of proofreading of these chapters. There might be countless mistakes present. Please try to ignore them.....💚🧡💛

Ivy freaks out when she finally reaches her work place. But reason of her freaking out is different. The library is being shut down. Her shoulders slumps in defeat and with the sullen look on her face, she reaches back in the orphanage.

Greta tries to console the sad girl but everything is useless. Nor does Ivy speaks. She even refuses to have dinner and shuts herself. Greta is worried like no end. Ivy is definitely not like this.

She takes Coco with her in the school.

She takes her seat in the end of the room ignoring whispers and stares. In the middle of class, Alessio finally arrives. He walks towards her but almost immediately senses that something is wrong when she doesn't look up at him.

He sits down on his chair and looks at her face like trying to figure out what is actually bothering her. She is quietly doodling on her notebook. Her silence is so unusual.

"Ivy.." He calls her name. The gentleness his voice holds is quite surprising for himself too. Ivy looks up at his face.

"Are you ok?" He asks her. Ivy just shrugs in response and again glances down at her notebook. That moment he just knows that something is really not right.

He drags her chair closer to himself. Mr. Dickson pauses mid sentence and looks at them. Every other students turns to look back at them but Alessio doesn't seems to care. Eventually they turn their heads straight. But the girls in the whole class fumes with jealousy.

"Ivy! What's bothering you?" He asks her.

"I am ok." She says.

"Stop lying." Alessio's voice darkens. He sounds so stern and scary. Ivy just fixes her gaze back down on her notebook, completely avoiding his eyes.

Alessio looks out of the window but doesn't say anything afterwards. At this moment, he finally realizes that he has actually gotten used to her annoying rambling. Her silence is unsettling for him. It makes him annoyed and angry.

As the class ends, Ivy wastes no time in fleeing out of the room. A thought comes across Alessio's mind that maybe she isn't having a bad time or she just really wants to left alone.

The day ends just like that. Alessio and Denver had to leave near the lunch period because they were called by their older brother Valentino urgently due to some work.

Ivy was on Coco and cycling back to orphanage when suddenly her way is blocked by three expensive cars. She frowns in confusion to see few girls and guys of her class standing in front of her. They all are smirking at her.

"Well well well isn't this the little slut of Santiago brothers?" Mackenzie, the Queen bee snarls at her.

"What are you talking about?" Ivy asks totally confused. In response, Mackenzie just rolls her eyes.

"Don't look so confuse now! You are not that innocent that you tend to look, you bitch!" Emma smirks at her.

Mackenzie, Emma and Jeremiah moves towards her first and others follows behind them.

"Alessio is mine!" Mackenzie screams at her. Ivy gasps in pain when she suddenly punches near her eye. Ivy drops down on her knees with the impact.

"Fucking break her bones! Make sure that even thought of Alessio leaves her body."

Ivy whimpers in pain when they all starts to rain kicks on her body. She covers her face with her arms to stop them. Several crunches of her bones were heard.