✤thirty three

"m

"m...mark..." she stammered, and he stared right into her eyes, stepping into the room.

"never...ever...think...that you're a burden on me." he said slowly, tears welling up in his eyes.

he stepped closer to her but she didn't step back. she stood rooted to the ground and he quickly went up to her, and put a hand on her cheek.

"you have no idea how much i've been in love with you, tiff." he whispered, and a tear fell down from his eye. "i've been in love with you all these years and trust me when i say this, you have, NEVER, been a burden to me."

her lips quivered as she let out a small sob.

"you hear me, tiff? you're never going to be a burden for me." he said, wiping her tears. "i love you, alright? i really love you."

his arms went around her waist, pulling her closer to him.

"mark..." she started.

"no, please, just...let's stay like this for a while..." he sniffled, putting his head on her shoulder, hugging her tightly.

"mark...listen to me..." she whispered, hugging him back. "i love you a lot too. heck, i can't even describe how i feel around you."

he slowly pulled away from the hug and cupped her face. he smiled sadly, as he wiped the tears that continued to fall down her cheeks.

"we can...we can do a long distance relationship..." he said. "we can, right? i'll come and meet you as much as i can, and we'll get settled once you graduate from college-"

"i'll move to korea for you." she said, making him shut up. "i'll become a doctor here, if that means being close to you...being here with you."

he smiled at her, and caressed her cheek.

"can i...can i kiss you?" he whispered, and she smiled softly, putting her hand on his cheek.

she slowly nodded, and he tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. they both leaned in at the same time, her hands cupping his face while one of his hands were wrapped around her waist, and the other one caressing her cheek.

he softly pressed his lips against hers, feeling something inside him burst. there were sparks inside their bodies as their lips moved in sync. she tilted her head, kissing him deeper as she closed her eyes and wrapped her arms around his neck. his grip tightened around her body, picking her up slightly.

he pulled away and chuckled, "i love y-"

"shut up~" she breathed out reattaching their lips for another kiss, and he let her down on the ground but his grip remained tight.

they pulled away again and he chuckled, resting his forehead against hers.

"we'll work it out, right?" she asked.

"we will." he whispered, closing his eyes as they stayed close, breathing heavily into each other's faces. "you can do a job in houston for a year for experience...i'll help you move here...we're gonna buy a house and live together. i love you so much, tiff."

"i love you more, mark." she whispered, hugging him tightly.

" she whispered, hugging him tightly

finally it happened :,)

ngl this is my fav book written by me cuz idek i just like the ship idjejdisnsks