73

Louis stared into Harry's eyes with pain in his own.
"Harry, don't say such things." he said with uneasy feeling in his chest.

"I- I am sorry b-but- it's making me feel that way." Louis wrapped his arms around him, bringing his head closer to his lips in order to give him a kiss.

Louis kept caressing his head as he stared on some spot in the room. Tears started to stream down his cheeks some time ago but he didn't care.

"You will be free, okay? You will beat it and then- you will be free. We will be going for walks with our little one, you will be able to do everything that you want again. Everything."

"Knock knock." Larissa came in, making them pull away.

"How do you feel Harry?" she asked the boy.

"Larissa, I am sorry." the boy took his eyes to her.

She just smiled as she walked closer to him, pulling him into a tight embrace.

Louis would lie if he said he wasn't jealous. He knew Harry befriended her and he also knew there was no reason for Harry to cheat on him with her. But he just couldn't help himself, it was his nature.

"How are you feeling physically?" she asked.

"I feel a little worse than when I woke up the first time, but still not as bad as I felt during the night." he said in response.

"Doctor Graves said he will let you go home tonight."

"Really?" Harry looked up at her in anticipation.

"Yeah. But you need to follow the rules Harry. Stay home and take proper care of yourself. You need to get through this safely."

"I promise not to underestimate anything." the boy beamed.

"Alright. I will get you the prescription for the medicine that doctor Graves decided to prescribe you." Larissa gave him a small smile before she left.

Harry took his green eyes back to Louis' blue ones.

"I will sleep at home." he mumbled. The boy didn't expect this.

Louis just gave him a tired smile, although he still felt very sad from the previous events.

It didn't take too long and they were walking out of the room that Harry was lying at basically the whole day.

Louis let the boy walk since he told him he felt well enough to try.

When they got outside the sun was already setting down, creating a beautiful palette of colours.

"Are you hungry?" Louis asked the younger one.

"Just a little, not that much." Harry said as he opened the door from the passenger's seat.

"Do you want me to stop somewhere?" Louis asked once they were both inside the vehicle.

"I want to go home. But if you want to stop somewhere-" Louis cut him off.

"No, I don't need to stop anywhere. We can make ourselves something at home." he reached out to caress Harry's thigh before he fastened his seatbelt.

When they arrived home Harry was already feeling a bit worse but he once again tried not to show it.

"Take a shower for me." Louis nudged the boy's side gently.

"I-would like to- shower with you." Harry whispered.

"If you want." Louis grabbed Harry's hand into his, leading the boy in the direction of the bathroom.

It was a bit too fast for Harry, so when they stopped inside the room he collided with Louis' body.