173: Dragon Hunt (1)

Chapter 173: Dragon Hunt (1)

When Toga, who had turned into a cat hours ago, entered Eusha city, Hisashi's eyes widened.

With his draconic senses, he could smell something.

'It's really them.'

Floating a thousand metres above the surface, Hisashi sniffled with his nose.

He remembered Neji and Nejire's scents from before, and those two scent signatures were around here. Especially Neji's, it was all over the city as if he was running around.

"He survived... "

Hisashi's lips twitched in anger and... satisfaction. Two contradicting emotions, but Hisashi accepted both.

He wanted to launch down, look for Neji and kill that bastard of a child, but he didn't know where that boy was yet. He had to wait until the cat found the hiding place.

For whatever reason, AFO asked Hisashi to inform him immediately if he found Neji's location. But why would Hisashi do that? Neji wasn't that strong, even though he might have some tricks up his sleeves (since he did survive death). So why should he share his prey with that quirk stealing bastard?

Neji was his prey, that brat will die by his hand alone.

Though since Hisashi already regretted killing Neji too early last time, he didn't want to do that this time. He wanted to play with his prey, even though that's not his style. In that case, what better way to play with Neji than to make his older sister drag him down?

Nejire Hado. She was the sidekick of the Dragon Hero Ryukyu, the same hero who was currently under Hisashi's mind control. This offered an opportunity to Hisashi.

He slowly grinned, his teeth widening as he chuckled.

This will do.

He wanted to see how Neji would fight Ryukyu while his sister tried to hold him back. Even though Neji might have somehow survived last time, he wasn't that strong anyway, so if he were to be actively held back, Hisashi was certain it would be something pleasant to watch.

Hisashi looked down, laughing. "I want to see you in despair... kwuaha!"

Hisashi laughed, raising his head at the sky, his voice sounding like thunderclaps, loud and scary, as he controlled his urge to just blow every building of this city one after another.

—★—

[A sudden quest has been generated!]

[Quest, "Dragon Hunt", has been generated.]

[Dragon Hunt: You have been hunted by a dragon once, the most prominent dragon in this world, but managed to survive somehow. Now, with powers much greater than before, you have become the hunter instead.

Objective 1: Absolutely crush Hisashi Midoriya.

Bonus Objective 1: Kill Hisashi Midoriya and steal his quirk.

Bonus Objective 2: Defeat Hisashi's subordinate, Ryuko Tatsuma.

Bonus Objective 3: Kill Ryuko Tatsuma.

Reward 1: Perk- [Predator], Item- [Dragon Armour], [10-levels worth of exp], HP Potion x20, SP Potion x30.

Objective Reward 1: Passive Skill- [Dragon's Heart], [10-stat points], [1x Quirk Exp Card], Title- [Dragon Hunter], Tier Potion- 2x

Objective Reward 2: [3-levels worth of exp], [Affection+] with Ryuko, HP Potion x5, SP Potion x8.

Objective Reward 3: Power Gauntlet x2, X-Ray Glasses.]