26.

▲ ▲ ▲

There was a beach nearby, which gave Jersey and Malcolm the privilege of walking; They made sure to bring their beach accessories with them and decided to settle in the shade where they had a good view of everything.

"Look at that water," Jersey called in fear. She'd never swam in water before. This was her first-time going swimming. She didn't indulge in using the public swimming pools back in New York. Her grandmother wouldn't allow her to do so.

That left Jersey clueless. She didn't know shit about swimming.

"Yeah, it's pretty and clear." Malcolm squeezed some sunscreen lotion out of the tube and said, "I'm ready."

"Well, I'm not." She pushed out, taking a seat on the lounge chair.

Malcolm glanced at her and asked, "What? Why not?"

"Because...I've never been swimming before."

"You nev—" Malcolm cut his sentence and looked off. He paused for a moment but eventually nodded his head. Jersey grew up different from him, and he realized that some activities were more than likely not accessible for her. She'd mentioned plenty of times about her grandmother being strict.

"Alright. I'll be with you and make sure you don't drown."

"You got me?"

"Yeah, I got you." He responded with confidence while rubbing the lotion in.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah..."

"Well...put some sunscreen on me. I'm dark, but I still need sunscreen lotion."

Jersey moved from the chair and stood in front of him. Malcolm took in the sight of her and instantly felt good inside. He could feel the thrill brewing in the pit of his stomach. The man knew it had to be love because he'd never felt this for anyone else.

"Come on, bae. It's hot." Jersey fanned herself as she glanced at her man. He was too busy surveying her from head to toe. She caught on and smiled at him. Jersey wasn't surprised because she knew she looked good.

Her outfit was giving very much tropical, and that was apparent. Jersey wore a two-piece bikini set that showed a lot of skin. The black bikini bra with matching bikini bottoms.

Jersey's boobs were perky and full due to her hormones and breastfeeding. The black and white Louis Vuitton skirt cover-up was tied around her bottom. It was a little short, so Malcolm could see glimpses of her ass.

Malcolm thought she was the sexiest woman in the world. In his opinion, no other woman was finer than Jersey.

He squeezed some sunscreen lotion in his hand and applied it to Jersey's body. Her brown skin shined from the lotion, and she was thankful for that.

"Put on this lifejacket." Malcolm instructed her.

After getting moisturized, they headed for the water. Jersey made sure to remove her cover-up and place it safely on the chair.

A few people were around, but they didn't care about Jersey and Malcolm. It was a good thing. Jersey didn't want people looking at her while she attempted to swim.

She stepped into the water and was amazed by how clean it was. Jersey could see her toes in the clear water. She could even see how clean the bottom was.

"The water feels nice, but it's deep, baby."

"I know, just hold on to me." Malcolm instructed her.

Jersey wasted no time wrapping her arms around his neck. They pushed further in the water, which scared the shit out of her.