02

✎{• ° •}✐

A few months passed by, and something happened. Sans's Mother has given birth to another, a baby skeleton boy whose name was now Papyrus. The family was overjoyed with the new family member, especially Sans, Sans will forever treasure his new sibling, Papyrus reminded him of his baby brother back in his first life. And another good news, Sans's Mother quitted from her job after Papyrus was born. So she spent most of her time inside the house with Sans and Papyrus. Sans's relationship grew with his mother when she quitted from her job. Everything was going fine

~ No One's POV ~

Sans smiles at his new baby brother, Papyrus, Sans has grown attached to the small precious bean, currently, he was making goofy faces that made Papyrus laugh, Papyrus was only a few months old. He still couldn't talk or crawl. But he can make gibberish noises. "Sans! Time for Lunch! Bring Papyrus with you!" Sans's mother shouted "Coming!" Sans replies, that he carries the baby papyrus with plenty of care and went downstairs to the kitchen, Sans arrives and sees his mother placing the food inside the bowl, and whilst she did that, Sans continues to make Papyrus laugh "C'mon boys, I cooked spaghetti " Papyrus seems to perk at the word Spaghetti. Sans hands Papyrus to his mother, Sans's mother puts Papyrus in a baby seat, and Sans climbs up the chair and sat. Sans's Mother puts down the bowl of spaghetti "g-gethi! Paghe..t!" Papyrus says excitedly at the sight of spaghetti, ever since Papyrus ate spaghetti, it became his favorite food and word. Sans chuckles at his brother and so did his mother, they begin to eat, it was peaceful. Only the slurping of spaghetti and the fork clashing with the plate could be heard, It was very serene, The three skeletons ate the spaghetti in peace, you may be wondering where Gaster is?

Gaster went to work as the royal head scientist, But he can still go home to spend time with his family after work. Sans's Mo- you know what, we are calling the mother M/n (Mother's Name)

M/n wipes Papyrus's mouth with a tissue, He had spaghetti sauce all over his face, she giggles at Papyrus, Sans smiles at them and continues to eat the spaghetti
"Sans, I'm planning on making you go to school in a few years. So you better not slack off the studies that I teach you yesterday" M/n said, Sans just gave a simple nod "I won't forget ma, Besides, I'm smart enough to know what 3+3 is. And the rest of the subjects you and Dad thought me" Sans responded
"Alright, if your so smart, then what's 96 divided by 6?" M/n said in a teasing tone

"It's 16" Sans answered "How about 1930 x 300?" There was a moment of silence, M/n chuckles a bit "Im joking with y-" "It's 579,000" Sans answered jokingly, M/n seems surprised that Sans answered her question. She took out a calculator and was shocked that he got it right "My my, I didn't know you were this smart in math sansy!" M/n said proudly, Sans seems surprised 'I got that right?! And here I thought I was dumb.' Sans thought, Papyrus Giggles and claps his tiny boney hands at Sans. "Finish your food now, don't want it to be cold now do we?" Sans continued to eat his spaghetti and so did Papyrus, Papyrus had to be fed by his mother since he was still an infant.

Sans finished his food and placed his plate on the sink with the help of a tiny stool, Sans was pretty short and couldn't reach the tall sink. "Mum, Can I go outside? " Sans asks his mother "Sure, just don't go too far from the house okay? Also, it's snowing outside so you better wear you're sweater and beanie! " "Roger that! Love you" Sans quickly went to his room to get changed into his winter attire, It was currently snowing and this could be an opportunity for Sans to socialize with the other kids outside. After Sans was finished dressing up, he opened the front door, the cold breeze of air hit his face, but it didn't bother him anyway, He stepped outside, only to flop deep into the snow.
"Maaaa! I need a bit of help!" Sans called out for his mother, M/n arrived and chuckled at Sans "S-stop laughing! This isn't funny" Sans was a bit embarrassed and was a bit cold, M/n stopped laughing at her son's misery and lifted him out of the snow and placed him down where the snow wasn't deep. "Be careful now Sansy"
"I know Mom, I was just caught off guard is all" M/n giggles as Sans left to go play in the snow, M/n watches Sans build a snowman. M/n smiles before she went back inside to go check on Papyrus