[30]

The General of Tenryou Commission then came in the scene, “We have an arrest warrant for you, Madame Matsuoka. We have found several evidences that proves you are doing illegal dealings and gambling debts.” Sara said sighing your mother sat on the ground, you looked at your mom with a amuse expression.

Why didn't you thought of this as soon?

“No! No! No! You can't do this to me—! Where's Haruto?!” Your mother yelled, You only looked down at her with a playful laugh, You were enjoying watching her suffer like what you experienced through the years. “Haruto?”

You smiled. “Since you didn't do a proper job on taking care of him, I will take Haruto to Mukami Family.” You glance at the people, “What are you talking about here you bit...” You looked at Yume as you brought your finger in your lips trying to shut her up, “I didn't let you speak did I?”

“As you can see, I'm the missing family representative you all are searching for, I am the head of Mukami Clan, me myself, Y/N Mukami Kamisato.” You said making all of them shock.

The officers dragged your mother away but you stopped them, You went to her as you whispered in her ear. “This is your own karma for framing my father years ago.” Your mother trembled as she looked at you. “Have fun in prison mother.” You said at her quietly waving at her. You turned your heel away from her. All of them didn't recognize you now.

Your mother laughed. “I KNOW SOMETHING THAT YOU DON'T YASHIRO COMMISSIONER.”

You stared at her, she was now being dragged away by the Tenryou Commission.

Years ago you were as fragile as a vase, Now you were a rose with thorns in it. Ayato nevertheless didn't care all he cared about was you, you were back.

You glance at Ayato's direction. As your nightmares he was with Yume, standing beside her. You turned your heel. “Let's go.” You said to the two ladies by your side walking away.

[ AYATO'S POINT OF VIEW ]

What was the point of all of my searching If I let you go one more time, Your back facing me I recalled the times that I had nightmares of you fading in it, I clicked my tongue as I immediately ran towards you hugging your back. “You're here.” I hugged her tightly afraid of letting go. “Ayato.” Your voice, It was really you.

“Y/N It might be best if you two talk alone.” Ningguang said, Y/N faced me, Ayaka and The Qixing excused themselves, Yume on the other hand just watched us, There weren't that much change on her. Whatever changed she is the woman I love and three years have passed my heart is still the same. “Y/N..” I said.

Her scent, everything about her I missed her.

“Ayato let me go..” She said trying to break free from my hug, But i held her even closer, “No.. you'll leave me if i do..”

[ YOUR POINT OF VIEW. ]

Ayato took me to a quiet place, near the shore. His voice was trembling, “Is there anything you want to say? Please do tell someone is waiting for me.”

“Y/N where have you been.. Who is waiting for you? Please tell me you didn't love someone other than me.” I didn't want to answer him, I didn't want to have a conversation with him at all. “Y/N please..” I brushed his hands away as you tried to leave but what shocked me the most is what Ayato did after.

“We have nothing to talk about.” I said, “Y/N i haven't heard news since you disappeared, I looked for you everywhere.”

Lies. Lies. Lies.