Chapter 152: Ignition! Summer break! (1)

Nian Yue did not feel anything. Although she was at the base most of the time, she did not miss any of the mock exams that she should have taken in her third year of high school. The students in the examination hall were already dumbfounded by her series of actions. As she giving up on herself when she handed in her papers without even checking?

The two-day examination finally ended. The moment Nian Yue left the examination hall, she felt extremely relaxed.

In her previous life, she did not take the college entrance examination and spent all her time in the army.

It was really not easy for her to take the college entrance examination like a normal person.

After the college entrance examination ended, Nian Yue returned to the base. It had been almost three months since the examination ended and school reopened. It was also the last three months of training with a group of people! When Nian Yue received Shen Jinran's call, she was looking at the data comparison.

"Nian Yue, do you have time now?" Shen Jinran's voice was filled with smiles. It was obvious that he liked Nian Yue a lot.

"Go on," Nian Yue replied casually as she took the pen. 'The 'Commander' will be aired during the summer holidays. The post-production work here has been completed. I just want to see when you have time and need to attend the movie premiere." When Shen Jinran spoke, he couldn't help but feel proud! This was because Nian Yue had personally completed all the difficult moves. Every move was close to perfection, especially after the special effects were released. Even he was shocked!

He had to admit that 'The Commander' was written for Nian Yue!

She was An Shan personified!

He dared to guarantee that this movie would definitely break the box office during the summer break!

"I'm very busy at this stage. You should look for Jiang Yan." Nian Yue rubbed her brows. Back then, she agreed to shoot the movie because she couldn't stand Liang Yue's acting skills. She didn't know that there were so many things to do.

She had always hated trouble. If there was something she could solve with her own hands, she would never say it.

"Alright then, tell me when you have the time." Shen Jinran hung up quickly. He knew that Nian Yue had a cold personality and did not like such crowded occasions.

The trailer for 'The Commander' was completed.

It was no surprise that with the combined reputation of Jiang Yan and Shen Jinran, the trailer for 'The Commander' had already shot to the top three of the search rankings.

At the same time, because the female protagonist had quite a number of shots in the trailer and coupled with some difficult action scenes, she had already gained a large number of fans.

"Ahhh! Have you guys watched the trailer for "The Commander"? I'm going to be obsessed with this cold and valiant girl!"

"Replying to the commenter above, I have seen it too, she's too cool! I dare to guarantee that even Jiang Yan is not as good as her in this fight!"

"Little Miss is too handsome! I've already snatched the tickets to catch a glimpse of it first!"

"Does the person above need to be praised so much? She's a newbie who landed out of nowhere. Who knows what methods she used to get the female lead!"

"That's right! The role of the female lead was originally Liang Yue's, but it was snatched away by her! I'm sure this makes her heart ache for our Best Actor Jiang. She's acting with a pretty face. What will happen to her?"

Soon, Jiang Yan's "heartache" was quickly trending

After all, compared to Nian Yue, who had no representative work in the entertainment industry, Liang Yue was clearly more popular.

When Liang Yue saw the trending topic, she had just finished filming.

Many netizens believed that Liang Yue was the original female lead of 'The Commander' but was intercepted, causing the director to change the female lead.

The commotion on the internet became more and more intense. Before 'The Commander could launch, there were already a few more hot searches on the internet.

When Jiang Yan saw the trending topic, it was his assistant who reminded him, "Sister Yue is on the trending topic again..."

He really wondered if Nian Yue was a magnet that attracts trouble. The previous time, she had already been on the trending search after filming. This time, the movie had yet to air and she was actually on the trending search again.

Although trending on the search rankings was good for increasing one's exposure, the movie had not been broadcasted yet. If it were to be trending on the search rankings now, it would only ruin one's impression of it.

Jiang Yan looked at the contents of the hot search and casually kept his phone. The assistant at the side thought that he wanted to speak up for Nian Yue, but he did not do anything.