chapter 30-you vex me

A/N this is one of the most beautiful chapters, I love it!! There is a scene were I've gotten ideas from the second season, maybe you will recognize it. I hope you like it!

With everything going with the wedding Anthony and Aurora didn't have the chance to speak, Aurora felt they really needed to discuss. It was always the same, something happened between them, they would go days without speaking to eachother, until they discussed it and something else happened. 

Aurora was growing tired of it. She just wanted to know if he was serious or was just playing games with her.She struggled to imagine her future without him, it was consuming her so she decided that right after the wedding they were going to have the final chat were everything would be decided.

--

Aurora was sitting next to Eloise at the church as they waited for Daphne to arrive, she was very happy for both of them but was afraid of the circumstances they had to get married.

Then she heard the music and everyone got up and turned to see Daphne accompanied by Anthony. As much aurora thought Daphne looked beautiful, she could not stop staring at Anthony and he stared back, it was very intense and neither of them wanted to pull away, until they passed aurora. The rest of the wedding was beautiful, and the the after party was even better. 

It was when they got back from the church aurora decided it was the perfect time to speak with Anthony.

She started looking for him until she saw him speaking to Benedict, she was nervous but decided to face her fears and confront him.

A- excuse me ben, might I steal your brother?- aurora said politely

B- all yours

Anthony- I did want to speak with you.

A- Did you now, when? Anthony im growing tired of those little games I don't want to keep doing this

Anthony- doing what?

A- this, having to pull you away and talk with you about whatever

Anthony- I know, I am sorry- he said discreetly looking around- here come- he pulled aurora into his office

Anthony- I know it has been weird between us, but I can not help it, aurora. You vex me I cannot find a single moment of the day without you clouding my mind.

A- So let's do something about it! Anthony you do know I have to marry by the end of the season, we still have time but I do want to know where your mind is at.

Anthony- I was fearful of losing you.- Anthony almost whispered looking at her.

Aurora looked at him speechless waiting for him to continue.

Anthony- I love you.- he blurted taking aurora aback-I've loved you from the first moment we have danced together. I've loved you at every ball, on every walk, every time we've been together, every time we've been apart. You do not have to accept it, you do not have to race it, or even allow it. Knowing you you will probably not. But you must know it, in your heart. You must feel it because I do- said Anthony putting his hand in his chest- I love you.

A- I do not know what to say- said aurora startled struggling to find words to say.

Anthony- You do not have to say anything

A- I don't think there is anything else left to say except.. well, that I love you too- said aurora softly.

Anthony- I want a life that suits us both. I know I am imperfect.- he said getting closer to aurora- But I will humble myself before you. because I cannot imagine my life without you. 

A- You do know there will never be a day were you do not vex me.- said aurora as Anthony grew closer to her and grabbed her by her waist. 

Anthony- does that mean I can kiss you?- he said moving away a stroke of her hair out of her face. Aurora then nodded as she felt their lips connecting, this was different from their other kiss, it wasn't intense or full of lust. 

It was soft and beautiful and she loved every moment of it.