13.

Coming down from my high, I stared at the showerhead

Coming down from my high, I stared at the showerhead. If it had eyes, it would glare at me. If it had a month, it would curse at me and I wouldn't blame it.

Before you judge, I had no choice. One, dildos were expensive where I came from. I barely ate three square meals a day, I couldn't afford to get one, so I always had to get creative.

Two, the kiss Tristan and I shared last night set me on a sexually frustrating rollercoaster, and since then, my whorish clitoris had been throbbing like a freaking bitch on heat.

Try as I might, I couldn't get passed the painful urge. Waking up from my afternoon nap, I was wet. I was so damn wet and aroused and I needed to bleed off the tension so I preyed on the unsuspecting showerhead and made it my object of mass destruction.

Guilt aside, it was a delicious phenomenon, so freaking good it almost hurt. What was unsettling though was the fact that Tristan colonized my mind the whole ride.

I barely knew the guy, it felt wrong thinking of him in that way and I had tried to pretend that it was Michele Morrone kissing and pounding into me so fiercely with his impressive cock like that, but Michele Morrone couldn't kiss. Even if he could, I would never know. Tristan Larsen on the other hand knew how to turn a woman's insides mush.

And it wasn't just the kiss, it was everything that came with it; the sexy-nerdy look with those hot glasses on, the dominance and possessiveness he expelled, his strong maddening scent, his hard body, his groan, his erection that prodded my stomach. My libido yawned with need again. I clamped my legs shut and closed my eyes. God, I was such a lost cause. I shook my head and took in a deep breath.

This would never happen again. It shouldn't have and I sure as hell didn't know how I planned to face Tristan knowing I had just made a mental porn movie of him giving me the best head ever on his knees.

Jeez. I shook my head again. This isn't you Sienna. This was a phase, it was a phase caused by sexual frustration and it would pass.

I opened my eyes and rose from the bench, reaching for my body wash.

Good riddance.