Chapter- 10

Lucifer got awoke to slight jabs against his chest

Lucifer got awoke to slight jabs against his chest. Groaning in annoyance he opened his eyes only to see the hell hound snuggled up between his mates breasts and kicking him with its small legs. Normally anyone would find this sight beautiful especially when his mate had a cute pout on her lips and cheeks with a hint of pink to them.

But not him.

He was jealous. The demon inside him going mental at the fact that the little hound was in between him and his mate. With lucifer having a powerful demon it also meant he was more possessive.

A growl escaped his lips before he could even think about waking his peacefully sleeping mate. His angel opened her eyes moving to rub them but lucifer stopped her. "don't you'll irritate your skin" Minna only smiled that beautiful smile that never seemed to fail in making his heart flutter. "s-sorry to wake you-.. My demon he-" before he could say anything else minna had moved cherry to the other side of her and pulled lucifer into her arms, allowing his head to rest on her chest.

Her hands moved gently through his hair caressing his scalp. In a matter of seconds it was as if minna had taken control and he was left feeling like clay ready for her to mold and do with as she pleased. "louie don't apologise your demon is you, as you are your demon" nothing more needed to be said.

Lucifer's demon melted the same as him both of them falling more in love with their mate. Minna accepted both of them and didn't mind his possessiveness. If she hadn't have accepted it then he would have tried to change for her anyway but.. Obviously she didn't want him to change. She wanted him for him...boy did that make his heart swell.

Wrapping his arms around her waist he nuzzled into her more, loving the feeling of her hands running over his scalp and her chest against his face.. Maybe this was going to be one of his favourite positions. He held minna tighter helping his demon side to relax.

"little one is your angel the same as my demon? Like another conscious in the same body?" he titled his head a bit to look at her as she looked down at him. Shocking him minna placed a kiss on his forehead then giggled. "hmm you could say that"

Her hands stopped as she slowly fell asleep again all while lucifer watched her. His hands tracing shapes on her back for a while before he tightly wrapped them around her. Not long after he fell asleep with her. Some of his questions unanswered.

----

Awoken again lucifer huffed shoving his head further between minna's breasts making her laugh. The sound alone being music to his ears.

Well that was until he felt a hell hound sit on his head and someone else laugh in the room. Straight away he shot up looking at the intruder growling fiercely.

Minna gently grabbed his arm pulling him back down and into the position he was in before. Still growling at the man sat in the chair beside their desk. "louie it's okay he brought us breakfast, and he's nice to talk too!" that didn't help with the growling instead it made it worse. The only thing stopping him from tearing the man's head off was being in his mates arms.