~𝘛𝘳𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘭𝘥~

Saturday
12:57 am
May, 14th 2022

truth be told i have no story at all, i am an unknown in a world where everyone is hungry for power, money and glory.

i'm someone who resides in the comfort of my mind, who dares to dream with wanderlust eyes. in reality i have nothing to offer but solace in an effort to conceal my lack of experience.

i've grown tired of the anxiety that swells in the darkness. i've grown exhausted of the double knot in my chest that never unravels and always finds a way to ruin the best moments. it slowly poisons the minutes where i should be present but never can. truth be told, my life is not an epic. most of the time it feels as if my life isn't my own, it's someone else's, because the boy in the mirror doesn't match the version of me i have in my head, he is entirely different.

The man i wish to be is strong and fearless while the boy that i am is sheepish. truth be told, my younger self thought i would be worlds ahead compared to where i am now.

i feel stuck, trapped in a cycle of trial and error while constantly wondering if i will ever be good enough. truth be told, i am overwhelmed but i have faith that i will one day become the man i've always dreamed of. truth be told, my story is still unfolding, it's only just the beginning.