88

So not everything is gonna be exact with the plot but idc bc this is my story and I'm gonna do whatever tf I want with it😍 HAPPY READING

When Harry woke up to snoring, he rolled his eyes and was ready to roll over and fall back asleep.

But, once realizing it was not his uncle, but Ron snoring, he shot up with a smile.

He was back at the burrow.

Last night, after Dumblewhore decided to kidnap him and take him to influence Slughorn to come back and teach, he had dropped him off at the burrow.

He stretched, then got up and got dressed.

Hermione and Ginny were already chatting on the couch when Harry came downstairs. He greeted them cheerily and sat down on the floor.

"Good morning Harry. You're awfully cheery this morning" Hermione remarked.

"Just glad to be back with you guys" He grinned.

"The sentiment is not shared" Ginny grumbled.

"Good morning everyone" Ron yawned while coming down the stairs, "Harry!" He exclaimed happily.

"Ron!"

They both stood up and hugged each other.

"I missed you bro"

"I missed you too bro"

Both girls rolled their eyes.

They spent most of the day all together hanging out.

It was after dinner, and Ron and Hermione were playing Mario Kart. Ginny was in the kitchen and Harry was sitting on the couch watching them.

"I'm going to win" Ron sang.

"No you're not you broke bitch" Hermione snapped back.

Ron turned to gape at her, and she sent a blue shell his way with a smirk.

"NO! NO NO NO STOPPPP! YOU CHEATER!" He shouted.

Hermione crossed the finish line and turned to him with a smug grin.

Ron sighed aggressively and leaned against the couch, pouting.

"Ha. Ha. Ha." Hermione teased.

"Rematch." Ron stated.

"Alright, ready to be beaten again?"

"Shut up" Ron grumbled.

Harry chuckled and sprawled himself out on the couch.

There was knock at the door which Ron dismissed with the wave of his hand, "Harry, can you get that?"

"Why me? Can't Ginny get it?" Harry sighed, "I'm comfortable"

"I'm trying to beat Hermione's ass here, ok?"

"Fineeeeee" Harry groaned and got up to get the door.

Once he opened it, he was met with the face of Y/n Diggory, posed with one hand on the back of her head, and one on her hip.

"Bonjour" she greeted him.

His jaw dropped and her stood there staring at her in shock.

After about ten seconds, she dropped her pose and smiled, swaying back and forth awkwardly.

"Can I come inside...?"

He quickly wrapped his arms around her.

"What- what are you doing here?" He asked breathlessly.