Learning

"So ready for more rengoku?"

"Very ready!"

I was teaching rengoku more English. He was doing very well, but we still had a long way to go.

L walked into the room

"Hey L! Wanna join? I'm teaching rengoku how to read English."

"While I do appreciate the offer, I will not need any lessons I already know how to read english."

"Oh right. You were raised in England. I should've already known you wouldn't need any lessons, and plus as a worldwide famous detective you probably know at least a few other languages."

"You'd be right about that. Also I heard you two talking about another person named dabi. Will I be meeting him?"

L asked sitting on the couch in his normal sitting position.

"I'll introduce you two when he wakes up. But he's not going to be nearly as friendly as rengoku."

"Yeah, dabi isn't that fond of new people."

"That's fine. I've dealt with plenty of rude people."

"Yeah. But I don't think Dabi will mind your presence too much. I can't think of anything you would do that would annoy him or would make him dislike you."

You all heard dabi walk into the room

"Who are you two talking too."

He and L made eye contact

"Our new roomate..."

Lexa said in a nervous voice.

Dabi and L just stared at each other. Both were holding really intense eye contact. It was amazing to someone like lexa who can't maintain eye contact to save her life.

"Okay."

Is all that dabi said as he walked away into the kitchen

"Not to sociable is he?"

L asked

"Yeah. I'm surprised he even said anything before walking off."

Lexa answered then laughed

"Just because I'm in the kitchen doesn't mean I can't hear everything your saying."

Dabi said from the kitchen

Lexa giggled and then she started teaching rengoku how to read english. L actually joined in and started helping. He was a much better teacher then lexa by a long shot.

"I think we should stop. Your mind needs to properly process the information. If we try to teach you too much you might lose some concepts you've learned."

L stated

"Yup. So why don't we have lunch. What do you two feel like?"

"Do we still have some pizza? I would very much enjoy having that again!"

Rengoku asked

"Do you have any cake?"

L questioned

"That's a dessert! we need some real food!"

Rengoku told L

"I'm don't really like that kind of food. I prefer to eat sweets."

While they chatted lexa went into the kitchen. To get them some food.

Dabi was in there looking for something

"Whatcha looking for?"

"Why isn't their any alcoholic drinks in this house. Not even a bottle of wine!"

"We'll I'm not a big fan of alcoholic. I find it absolutely disgusting and so do my grandparents."

"You all have no taste."

"Sorry if I don't drink a liquid that could destroy important organs in my body."

Dabi then flicked lexa in the head.

"Your such a goody-toe-shoes. Have you even tried it?"

"I can't even stand the smell. I start gagging at the smell."

"Wow weak."

"Says the walking corpse."

"...take that back."

Lexa before running says

"Nope."

Dabi started chasing her

"Take it back you brat!"

Lexa despite being very lazy was getting a good distance away from him. At one point he tripped and fell face first onto the floor.

Then she hid in the same spot she hid from Dabi a couple night ago.

{30 minutes later}

"Lexa you can come on out! I'll protect you from Dabi if he still is after you!"

You ran out of your hiding place towards rengoku

Dabi came into the room

"Take back what you said. You brat!"

Lexa stuck out her tongue behind rengoku

"Never!"

He then tried to physically attack her. But rengoku easily stopped him.

But then all three of your stomachs grumbled

"...I'm going to heat us up some pizza."

Rengoku easy gleamed in excitement

Dabi then went limp in rengoku's arms admitting defeat.

Lexa went into the kitchen to heat up some pizza

***********************************************

After they all finished eating

Dabi went into his room to nap

Rengoku went to talk to L some more

Lexa then start making plans for when she had to drive back home. She was just praying to god no more people show up. She only has room for one more person. But that doesn't mean she wants anyone else.

Things are hard enough as it is.

***********************************************