🌹CHAP.17🌹

West

I shot up and almost toppled over when a sharp pain almost split my head into two. I only get migraines when I drink alcohol,which is quite rare. I look around to find my apartment trashed with empty cans. So I guess I did drink after all. I painstakingly got up to clear the trash before I miss the truck.

School
"Hey man,have you seen LylyAnne?", I asked Peter when I got to his locker.

" She was heading towards the art room when I last spoke to her."

I rushed to the art room only to find it empty. I tried calling her again. Not reply. I tried texting her. Still no reply.

This is driving me nuts.

LylyAnne
I tried to sleep yesterday but it was too much of a hassle. Tossing and turning in my bed wasn't exactly my idea of fun. I even ended up on the floor at some point. All that still did not take my mind off Stephanie's words. So I packed my comforter and two pillows and trudged down the stairs to the kitchen. I want food.

Since the others don't really use the library, I think it'll be free by this time. I could do with some solitude. I picked up a Shakespeare classic and drown myself in drama.

I came to with the spine of the book imprinted on my cheek giving me a divided cheek early in the morning. Groaning and stretching,I packed up and went back to my room.

6:59am. Damn. I'm going to be late.

I'm currently doing everything in my ability to not face West. Anytime I think of him Stephanie's words come back to haunt me and I feel like I might blurt something really unfair if I see him. So it's better to stay hidden....

Or not.

" I see you have been quite the busy person to be ignoring my calls and messages." A hard tone said from behind me. West stood behind me and I pretended to be absorbed in the lunch menu.

"Lyly."

"Mmm."

"I'm talking to you."

"Say what?"

He grabbed my wrist and dragged me out of the queue and out of the cafeteria. I was mad.

"Hey, what's your problem! You have no right to come pulling me wherever you so desire. I was almost my turn to order,you know."

" I wouldn't have had to if you didn't decide it was perfect to drop something like this at 3 in the morning,no less." He answered,lowly.

That grabbed my attention," I did what?"

" You know, texting me this morning saying you loved me and stuff." His face was bright red. " Did you mean it?"

I burst out laughing," I did what again?" People were starting to give us wierd looks but I couldn't care less.
" Nice joke but see you later. This girl has got to eat."

West unlocked his phone and handed it to me. I took it and scrolled through the chat. Each word more shocking than the last. I was ready to faint. Scratch that,i was ready to die.

I grew alarmed," What's this?"

" That's what I'd like to know," he shot back.

I searched his face for any signs of a joke. None found. " I'm positive I didn't send you this. I was probably in the library by that time.

"School library?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Of course not", I rolled my eyes " Aunt Emerald's library."

"Emerald has a whole ass library?" West asked, surprised.

"Yes,and who told you to call her Emerald? I guess your respect took a vacation."

He shrugged and stuck his tongue out," Because you can't doesn't mean I also can't. Besides, I'm being respectful by calling her the way she wants. But to the situation at hand,if you didn't text me then who did?"

🌹A.N🌹
Heyy.
Today's chapter is really short because I'm barely keeping my eyes open. I'm tireeeedddd.

Today's question.
If you were queen of a country, which one would it be?

If you're liking this story, please like, comment, share and maybe follow 😙
If not,🤷

Byeee