THIRTY TWO

"JUST LET ME HELP!" Harry shouted at his parents as he stood on the platform

"It's not your job to help, it's ours and our burden to bare Harry. Your job is to go to school, to listen and to retain whatever information you can. Because there will be a battle and I can't stop you from fighting in that but I can and will stop you from participating in the danger and darkness that's going on now," James hissed back.

"I just want to help. I just wanted to be useful."

"And you are, you are Harry but sometimes doing nothing is better than something," Lily smiled at her son. The two moved forward and hugged their son.

"HARRY!" A voice called and he sipped around gaining a stupid grin on his face as he saw the girl before him. Lyndy jumped in his arms and wrapped them around his neck, her legs going around his waist, "I missed you."

"You saw him last week."

"I still missed my boyfriend," Lyndy smiled innocently back at her dad who gave a death glare in return. Harry let the girl back down with a grin as he wrapped his hand around hers.

Remus shook his head in amusement as he moved forward, "get on the train you too," Lyndy hugged him as he whispered in her ear, "don't worry about us, keep your head low and don't do anything that can harm you. Please Lyndy for once listen to the teachers even if you hate what they say."

"Even if it bends my morals, my beliefs?"

"Especially then. You know exactly what they're thinking. You and Ben are targets because of who your parents are and they're watching your every move. I need you to just listen to them, please."

Lyndy heaved a sigh before nodding her head. She and him both knew that the silence was her way around it. . . Lyndy Lupin-Black was not preparing herself to be quiet and obedient. She was preparing to make the most noise.

"Welcome to Defence where your finally going to learn how. . ." The Carrows we're the new teachers of the school. Alecto being the main punisher and the women you did not want to mess with. But Lyndy was always the one willing to do something with Hermione right beside her — leaving Ron and Harry to stand right behind them.

"Let's start with my personal favourite, get with a partner, pick an unforgivable and test it out," she smiled as she looked out at all the students, watching the fear ensue.

No one moved, no one except Lyndy who stood in her chair, pressing her hands against the wood, "what about you professor? Want to be my partner?"

The women looked up from inspecting her nails, "Tisdale is it? You look so much like your mother."

"Last I checked I don't have a mother and I actually go by Lupin-Black, or just Lupin. Dads always hated the name Black."

Alecto took a deep breath, one of anger rather than calm as she stood from her chair, "your standing on the wrong side of this Tisdale."