Thirty One

Raphael had to dig them out in the morning. The snow had buried them over night and after postponing as long as he could, he realized Sophie wouldn't stay much longer.

    Looking at her appearance leaves an uneasy feeling deep inside his chest. Her wide eyes are unfocused, dried blood is crusted on her pouty red lips, and her face is too pale.

   They're bond is taking a toll on her and Draconian's taunting "I told you so." Swarms in the back of His head. She's too frail. She's so skinny he can count her ribs and her mind is fracturing.

  Last night just proved his fears. While his blood will withhold the nightmares it is only a quick fix. The night terrors will grow worse. Her mind will worsen until she will be but a ghost of her former self.

   "Raphael stop it." He hears her mumble as she grabs his fists.

    His claws had elongated until blood painted the snow below them.

   "Don't worry about me." He grunts with a smirk.

   Sophie scoffs, "I wasn't." But her eyes stare at the drops of red snow longer than morbidly curious people would.

    "You're hungry." Her head snaps to his face with wild scared eyes.

    "No I'm not."

  His eyes narrow at the lie, "I don't care for your lies little one."

   Sophie gulps nervously. "I don't-." She gives a frustrated sigh.

   "I can't keep it down."

    "There's a way you could." Her head snaps back up to his face again.

    A sad hopeful glimmer to her eyes pulls at his soul.

   "How?"

    His body grows hot. "Most can ignore the taste of they're focused on... other things." His sultry voice makes Sophie blush deeply.

   "We're in the middle of a snow covered field..."

    Raphael hums, "We'll be in the country side soon enough."

    With excitement running through their veins like electricity they walked a little faster, hoping to make it to the country side before dark.

————————————-—————————————————

   It was pitch black outside by the time they had made it to a lonesome inn on the out skirts of the country side. The snow was still present but not nearly as abundant as they traveled closer to the hotter side of the planet.

   Raphael purchased one room for the night from and ancient female alien who looked on the verge of dissipating.

    "One room?" Sophie peered at him over her shoulder and she pulled off her layers.

   His eyes watched her every room as she slowly peeled her jacket off. Then her boots, thick pants, and another smaller jacket.

   Left only in a thin elastic shirt and boxer like shorts with long wool stockings she turns to take him in. Raphael never failed to provide a warmth in her abdomen just by looking at him.

       "We'll only be needing one."

   The male is so raw with his hunger and desire and so utterly dangerous with his muscles and looks that she can't help the wetness between her legs.

    He licks his fangs with a satisfied grunt and peels off his own layers. Not stopping until his proud length lays limp against his thigh. Heat glows in his eyes; his cock twitches with delight and want as Sophie stares at it.