Chapter 2: What The Fuck Is This Isekai Bullshit?

Author: In this book, its kinda similar to Team 6 in Selenus: Rated R Edition. However, the difference was that the world is not Selenus but more exciting than that shit. And best of all, there is NO Hentai, NO love interest for them, and NO bunch of disgusting naked armored sluts! IM A THOT SLAYER AND DIRTY THOTS LIKE THEM WILL BURN ALONGSIDE WITH THEIR WORLD!!!

Opening his eyes by the sudden sun's ray, Vanoss woke up on his bed.

Vanoss: *Yawn!* ¦3

Stretching for a moment, he finally stood properly before saying.

Vanoss: Good morning! Well, time to go back to work—... oh wait, I just remembered I need to visit my parent's house.

He gave out a sign.

Vanoss: 😩 This will be a boring week.

When he steps forward, he just finally realizes he feels as if he's out of the place. As if, he doesn't belong here.

Scratching his eyes for a moment before opening once again. With a blink, his eyes widened as he realized he was no longer in his room. 

Or this isn't his room, or his house at all.

Vanoss: This isn't my house.

Vanoss' eyes darted around his surroundings, to which he recognized the interior, it felt so unfamiliar and familiar at the same time, with wooden walls, yellow carpet, and other stuff he felt familiar with.

Vanoss: Wait a minute...

Running towards two doors, by the time he opened it, the first thing he saw was the view above the clouds.

Vanoss: Wow, is this my old minecraft house?..... v_v

When he looked down, he finally noticed he was 200 blocks above ground, making him jump back in fright.

Vanoss: Holy Jesus! I just remember my house was on top of a large tree, damn, am I in a dream?

He asked himself. He felt a little panicked and stood up from the wooden floor and roamed the building. To his confirmation, he was indeed in his Minecraft home, except not blocky.

Vanoss took a moment to calm down and think about what his next actions are going to be.

Vanoss: Okay, calm down, Evan. Take your time to analyze your situation.

Evan said as he sat on his bed and started brainstorming.

Vanoss: Either this is a really bad dream, or I actually got isekaied like those weird Japanese cartoons. All in all, let's just hope I'm dreaming.

Without hesitation, Evan pinched himself, and he immediately felt the pain.

Vanoss: Okay, I'm not dreaming. I literally got isekaied!

He signed in defeat.

Vanoss: Oh well, I guess the universe decided to play a sick joke on me. Heh, funny.

Evan started to sob, as the reality of his situation dawned on him. He is in another world, where both him, his friends(?), and his Minecraft home teleported to. Tears streamed as he thought about the friends and families he might no longer see.

But he steeled himself, he thought to himself. If the universe gave him his wish, then he won't give up and hand himself from grief.

Vanoss: Alright, first order of business, stop crying like a little bitch you are and check your whole situation… starting with contacting a friend!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------