Friday 13th

Well today, I had an emotional breakdown at school. I was playing with little kids today as usual. They weren't taking turns, so I intervened and took it away from them and gave it to someone who hadn't had a turn yet. When the little boys ran away, 10 little girls were spitting out some insults to me, and it kind of hurts. Other people were defending me and yelling at them to leave me alone. I didn't want any conflict, so I agreed with them that I wouldn't go near them anymore. I walked away with a friend of mine who was in the same grade as them. She was furious at them. I went to my group of friends and told them a bit about what had happened and suddenly, I started choking. My friend asked if I was okay and I told her I needed to go to the office because my finger was bleeding. When I went into the office to get some band-aids, the principal and two teachers were there. They asked if I was okay and I told them I was fine. Except my voice was shaking. They gasped and said I was crying. That's when I felt my tears. They told me to sit on a chair and asked me what happened. My voice wasn't working because I kept crying. A couple of my friends saw me and asked me if I was alright. The teachers told them to go away for a bit. So my homeroom teacher came and told them that she would handle this. She asked if I was physically hurt. I managed to tell her no. We got a lot of tissues and we began talking about what happened. My teacher was pretty pissed off and was considering giving them detention. I told her not to do it. Then we heard a knock on the door. It was the rest of my friends and classmates. She told me I could skip math class and so I went to the bathroom to wash off my face. My closest friend came to the bathroom and asked me if I was okay. She was comforting, especially when she didn't want to pry the info out of me. I trust her more than anyone, so I told her everything. She was very furious but didn't show it. She said that everyone suddenly asked her what had happened to me and she didn't know anything. We spent the rest of the time talking. Another friend of mine came out and asked me what happened. My friend told her with my permission and my friend was furious. Mostly because her little sister was part of that group. She said that she'll tell her dad but I told her not to. I have another plan on my sleeves. My teacher came and asked if I wanted to give them detention. I didn't want to because some of them defended me and if they did have detention, they would again blame me for everything. I didn't want anything to do with them especially when my life was stressful enough. And yeah, I cried a bunch. At home, my chest started hurting as if I was having a heart attack. I was trembling and shaking. I choked on many tears and coughed a lot. Why? Because I kept hearing the one word I feared most in my head. Die. The worst part was that is that it was my own voice, telling me to cut myself.  Of course, I didn't listen to it but it caused a lot of stress for me. When I finally calmed down, I searched it up and realized that I might have Broken Heart Syndrome. I needed to keep myself calm if I didn't want to stress out a lot. So I'm relieving stress. I'm planning on writing some letters so the teacher could give them to them after I leave for the last day of school. It's not like me to do this but I'm going to write a very harsh letter that contains the words that those toxic girls said. I won't tolerate them bad-mouthing me again, after all, I've done for them. I can't let them do that again to someone else because who knows? Maybe someone isn't as strong as me. I know right? Friday the 13th is a really unlucky day. Anything that happened to you guys?