eight: nothing at all

Movement appears in the back of the pick up underneath the tarp

Movement appears in the back of the pick up underneath the tarp. Y/n is completely still, still unconscious.

"Y/n?" Alicia's voice rings as she tosses the tarp off of her and Y/n. Her green eyes hurriedly look over the girl as she cups Y/n's cheek in her hand, rubbing her thumb back and forth while looking at the dry blood. "Y/n, Y/n wake up."

Alicia shakes the girl seeing her hands bound. She tilts her head, furrowing her brows. She bites the inside of her lip and focuses back on Y/n's face as the truck rolls to a stop. Alicia sits up fully and gets on her knees looking towards everyone getting out. Nick's the first to notice Alicia rushing to the back of the truck and laying down the bed.

"Alicia!" Nick spoke climbing up and wrapping his arms around his sister. It's short though, everyone hurrying to the back of the truck, looking at Alicia and Y/n. Alicia pulls away from Nick and looks to everyone.

"She's not waking up. What happened in there?" Alicia asks, her hand resting on Y/n's stomach, looking to everyone.

"Have you been back there the whole time?" Madison asks her daughter as Alicia tosses up her hand nodding.

"Yeah I got in after Y/n went into the house-" Alicia pauses glancing down at the unconscious girl, shaking her head. "What happened in there?"

"Nothing. Just disagreements but it's fine now," Madison responds motioning for her daughter to get out of the back of the truck, but Alicia stays still.

"A load of crap. Just tell me!" Alicia shouted as everyone looked at everyone.

"Alicia, this isn't-"

"Y/n tried sticking up for us and get us out of there, Rue didn't like that and there was this whole scene before Rue ended up hitting Y/n in the head," Nick informs Alicia cutting their mother off. Madison looks at Nick, glaring slightly at her son before looking back at Alicia.

"We need to get to a safe spot," Travis speaks, gathering everyone's eyes. "Standing here and fighting isn't going to help anyone, it's just going to get us killed."

"Travis is right-" Strand speaks pausing looking around. "We should drive for a bit longer. Go off road maybe so they don't entirely know where we're going."

"Except we have Y/n and they're going to come looking," Nick says, stating simply what everyone was thinking. Alicia looks down at the unconscious girl, a low sigh escaping from her lips.

"Okay. Let's get back in. We'll all talk later," Madison said as everyone went and piled back into the truck. Alicia stayed where she was and Nick climbed up into the back with her, both ignoring the look on their mother's face.

<<<<>>>>

"Easy now, easy," Nick said as he and Chris gently carried a waking Y/n into a room. Chris lets go as Nick takes over setting Y/n down on the bed, the girl's eyes opening, shaking her head. Alicia rushes into the room and over to the girl placing her hand on the girl's shoulder as Nick steps back, crossing his arms across his chest as Chris exits the room.