Trapped

TW: Gore and Dark Themes, including SH and Suicide

 I crawl my way to the door, using my hands to "see" whatever is in front of me, due to the darkness of the room. I feel cold metal and, assuming that it is the door, slam my palm into it.

  Mistake number one.

  It was not a door. It was an animatronic, as I quickly found out as it shoves me backwards harshly, making me wince and cradle my casted arm. I hear it moving closer to me, and my eyes frantically search the darkness, looking for any clues that may hint at who it is. After a second, I try to crawl away, my heart pounding.

  Mistake number two.

  The animatronic slams its hand down onto my leg, digging its long, sharp claws into my fresh, dragging me backwards. I cry out in pain, trying to pull myself away with my good arm. The animatronic flips me over so that I'm face up, and in desperation, I fling my leg out, cringing slightly as it painfully makes contact with hard metal, denting it. 

  Mistake number three. 

  All of a sudden, a light is turned on. After blinking for a few seconds to adjust to the sudden brightness, I look up to see who I had kicked.

  "You dented my fuckin' side, doll," Monty snarls, leaning his snout closer to my face menacingly, his teeth snapping closed, missing my eye by a hair. I hold in tears and close my eyes as I feel him get closer and closer. I feel his hot breath as he opens his mouth. 

  "Now, now, Monty, we don't want the fun to be over yet!" A familiar but unplaceable voice rings out, sending goosebumps down my spine. Monty mutters angrily as he shoves me away, going over to stand in a corner, watching my every move with his sharp eyes. Purple . . . again. I turn to see who spoke. It's the patchfur rabbit from earlier, this time bearing a large knife that was longer than my forearm.

  "Hello, bunny~" She calls out tauntingly, stepping closer. I attempt to stand, holding in a whimper as my wounded leg gives out. "Awww, little bunny can't run away, how sad," the rabbit giggles.

  "What the fuck do you want," I spit, getting real damn tired of all of this bullshit.

  "I see, getting right to the point, Y/n?" I double take as she says my name. Her head tilts when I don't answer, seemingly irritated. "Fine. See, I need to take over the plex, and all of the animatronics in it. Of course, you wouldn't understand why even if I told you. And it's been going so well!! Until you came along, that is," She pauses to glower at me. "Something about you helps Moon and Sun fight the virus I've planted in everyone's symptoms. Before you, the only one I had to worry about was Freddy. But it's no matter!!" She giggles, smiling menacingly.

  "What do you mean?" I become a little concerned by the way she is brandishing the knife towards me. She comes right up to me, lifting my chin up with a rough paw.

  "Oh, bunny, don't you know anything? When there is a threat, you eliminate it," She smiles, holding the knife up to my throat. "Now, bunny, try not to scream too loud!" Before she can drag the blade across my throat, I manage to pull myself back and grab the knife from her, and without thinking I jam it into her leg, the closest body part to me.

  "Argh! Damn it! Fuck you! Looks like bunny wants to play!" The rabbit laughs maniacally, yanking the knife out of her thigh and, surprisingly, blood flows out, staining the yellowed-white fur. I scramble backwards, limping.  Monty starts to come out of the corner he had resigned himself to, but she holds up her paw. "Oh no, Monty, this is between me and Y/n" She snickers, tilting her head, staring at me. She lunges at me again, knife narrowly missing my arm without the cast. We circle each other a few times, my eyes desperately looking for anything, a weapon, a way out, anything. I spot a crowbar in my peripheral vision, right as the rabbit sees it too. 

  "Oh no you don't!" She snarls, and we both lunge for it. I wrap my fingers around it and swing it in the general direction of the rabbit. She falls, crumpling to the ground. Looks like I knocked her out. I pant, trying to keep my weight off of my hurt leg. My head turns toward Monty, who is blinking rapidly and shaking his head, in an apparent attempt to clear it.

  "Monty?" I whisper, terrified he was going to attack me. He just turns around shamefully. I turn my attention to the unconscious rabbit. I do the first thing that comes to mind: I take the head off. It slides off easily, already detachable. I gasp as I see what is under it. A person, with blonde hair. "Who the fuck are you?" I whisper more to myself as I circle the body. The blonde girl stirs, groaning and starting to open her eyes. I panic, and not knowing what else to do, slam the crowbar into her head again. I should've stopped then. Instead:

one

two

three

four

five

six

  I lost count after then, I think at one point I was screaming obscenities at the pinkish-red, pulpy mass that was left behind. Monty comes up behind me, trying to get me to stop. He grabbed my arm gently, and after one last half-hearted swing, I drop it. 

  "Fuck, fuck, what have I done?!?!?" I cry as Monty pulls me into his chest, holding me up. My shoulders shake as I sob, my legs weak and giving out. He tries to pick me up, but I shove myself away from him. I collapse down next to the corpse. This is because of me. I killed someone. She would've killed you. But now I'm a murderer. I laugh, a stress response, as I run my hand through the soft brain matter that's splattered all around me. I wince as my hand pokes itself on the forgotten knife. I stare at the bloodied blade, picking it up and turning it over. 

  "You know what they say, Monty?" I'm laughing uncontrollably now, feeling completely numb. Isn't this so funny. "An eye for an eye, a life for a life!!" I call out in a sing-song voice.

  "A life for a life."

  I put the tip of the blade towards my abdomen. "NO!" Monty yells, and he struggles to snatch the blade away from me, tears streaming down both of our faces.

Shhlunk

  I look down to see the long handle of the knife sticking out of my chest. "Oh, haha, how did that get there??" I chuckle, gasping for air as my throat and mouth fill with blood. My leg completely gives out, and I go down. Monty catches me, saying something I don't bother to hear, my last thoughts on something out of this room.

  Sunny's kind smile, his warm laugh, his way with kids.

  Moon's amazing snuggles, his scent, his gentle nature.

The boys. My boys.

  Fuck, I don't want to die . . .

Everything goes black.

1218 Words