Twenty One.

Celtics in 7 period

Hey honeys. How are y'all? Back again with another update. This chapter is pretty straight.

Enjoy and excuse any mistakes.

Naomi's POV

"Could y'all please get a room?" Marcus said to me and Jayson.

I bit my bottom lip while my eyes stayed on his lips once we pulled away from our kiss. I was sitting on the kitchen island while he stood between my legs.

We're still in the off season but this team is already back to work. They're a very determined group of men and I respect it, just wish I had Jayson a little more. We currently at Marcus's house chilling.

The sexual tension between JT and I is, honestly at this point, agonizing. It's intense. I want him like....yesterday. I feel like it's going to go down sooner rather than later.

Not that I have a problem with it but I have one reservation about it. I feel like 'I love you' should be said before we cross that line. I don't know. I feel like he provides dick that'll make you say it.

Then have you question if you mean it or if you're just in the moment.

.....Shiiid I'll take the risk because at this point, I need a sample or something.

He was about to walk away but I grabbed the hem of his sweats to pull him back over to me. "You ready to go?" He chuckled deeply close to my face. Yeah it's going down.

"Where you going?"

"I'm saying bye so we can go. It's getting late. I gotta get you home lil mama." That St. Louis accent made me hit the Beyoncé. Lil mama you say?

He got out of my grip and extended his hand for me to grab so we can say bye together

He got out of my grip and extended his hand for me to grab so we can say bye together. Once we made our way around saying goodbye to everyone we headed out.

His hand rested on my thigh while I looked out the window at the street lights that were disappearing as we drove by them.

As if this wasn't already a nice ride, I heard a classic start to play. Jayson has a great playlist of music.

"Who wants that perfect love story anyway?" Bey sang and I immediately joined because this is my song.

"I hear sirens while we make love. Loud as hell but they don't know. I will hold your heart and your gun. I don't care if they come." I sung in his direction with my eyes closed then I grabbed his chin hair to finish her part. "Without you I got nothing to lose." He leaned over so I could kiss his cheek.

"I'm an outlaw, got an outlaw chick." He pointed at me. "Bumpin Tupac on my outlaw shit." 

We went back and forth while the song played. When it ended, it went back to a comfortable silence.