☀️Ch. 1☀️

Fri, May 13th 2022, 9:53 👈old date btw, ignore it

Mon, Oct, 3 2022-1:58pm

"Ughh I gotta go to work today~ I don't wanna~ but I'll be broke if I don't~ so I gotta go anyway~" Sun sang as he slid down his bed tiredly. Today was onother day at work, yes it was fun and exciting to work in the most famous Pizza plex. He has always loved working in a place with children.

That made him an amazing babysitter from all those babysitting jobs. So once he heard a job opening from the plex, he signed right up. Although the job offer he got was for maintenance/works and repairs. He honesty didn't care, he loved seeing the children have fun. At least he got to work with the attractions of the Plex.

The one and only, the animatronics! He awed at them. He loves kids but he also loves mechanics and technology. That's why he took the offer, besides, it has good pay. Sunny would sometimes plays with the kids when he had time. He sneaks in the daycare when THAT animatronic isn't around.

Gosh did he wish he wasn't afraid of Moondrop. He'd never seen the animatronic, but if he did, he would faint from fear. I mean, everyone is afraid of him, except the children from the daycare, which is weird.

Sun got up to take a nice warm and hot shower. Once he finished, he changed, he wore a short jean overalls with a yellow shirt.

His outfit 👇

He put on his shoes and grabbed his keys and made his way out

He put on his shoes and grabbed his keys and made his way out. He lives near the plex so it only takes 20 minutes to get there walking. Luckily it doesn't open until afternoons, so the workers have the whole morning to work and prepare for a long day.

***

"I wonder what is gonna happen today....." Sun mumbled to himself as he finally made it to the plex. He opened the doors and stepped in. He then bumped into someone standing infront of him. It felt like hard metal.

"Oh- Sorry" "Ah! You're here Sun!!!" He looked up to see Chica infront of him. She then lifted him up and hugged him tightly. "Y-yea nice to s-see you too!!!" All the animatronics have an unbelievable amount of strength, Chica might be small, but she is still able to pick up a full grown person, like Sun.

Chica placed Sun on her shoulders, marching onward while sun giggled. "Where we headed captain'?" "Same old place" Chica then ran towards Works and repairs with great speed and bursted in with a loud hello.

She placed the little stunned sun down. "Okay, that was a very scary ride, who knew you could run so fast since your made out of metal." Chica gave him a big grin. "I am indeed very fast"

"Anyhow, since you're here already, let me just change into my uniform and then I can get you checked up" Chica's expression went from having a grin to suprise. "Mughhhh is it that time of the week already????" "Yes, we gotta check if your working fine and update you" Sun smiled at her,, making Chica less grumpy "hmmmmm fineee" She sighed slumping down on the metal table.

"Hey I don't make the rules here. I'm sorry but it's protocol, gotta get EVERY animatronic checked up, even you" Sun said as he walked away to the locker room.

He changed into his uniform. It was a purple shirt, and black pants. Every department got a different shirt color, the daycare department had their shirt color yellow. Sun's favorite color of all time, which it never made him too happy of wearing purple all the time.

After he changed, he got out to find, no one? "Uhhhh chica?" Sun scanned the whole room to find no big chicken sulking around. "Dang, she left" He cursed.

"Well now you gotta go get her." Sun turned around and saw Mark, his best friend in the whole universe, who was eating a burrito while staring at his phone.

"And may I ask, instead of stopping her, why are you here eating a burrito?" Mark looked up from his phone with a dumb expression. "Its gonna get cold" He mumbled as he chewed. Sun gave and eye roll with a smile and sigh as he stepped out and started searching for Chica.

***

He searched and searched until he reached the daycare, his last place to search. (Chica you better not be here please!!!) He thought. Sun scared his I.D. in the small panel behind him and the doors unlocked. He very slowly and quietly opened the huge brown wooden doors. He peeked his head through and looked around, eyeing at all of the amazing things in the daycare.

He awed at the huge daycare. It was the second biggest place in the whole plex, behind the underground where Dj music man is. "Whaaa!!! So pretty!" He stepped in, already forgetting about all the fear he had felt before. All of it replaced with amazement.

No matter how many times he'd been here, he was always amazed at the beautiful sight of the daycare, his dream job! "Chica! Are you in here!!" His voice echoed throughout the whole place. He paused before shrugging his shoulders.

He turned to leave but before he did that, he took one last look at the daycare. (If only I could work here with all the cute kids and all this!) He thought. But he was snapped back to reality when he felt he was being watched. He looked around only to find..... nobody. Sun got chills and quickly left. Little did he know there was a figure, wtching his every move in the shadows.

THE END
Fri, May 13th 2022, 10:41pm 👈old date btw, ignore it

Wed, October 5, 2022-1:47pm