PART2:Deal

"what!!??"

Minnie , Pranpriya's secretary interrupted her .She thought that Pranpriya was being willful and was going to lose  the deal  because of her personal enmity with Jeons. Little did she know that Pranpriya was a demoness of Business world and was luring its prey out of the den. She spoke up hurriedly without giving it a thought. 

 "Ma'am . But the deal is very profitable . I suggest you___"

She was stopped by Pranpriya  as she gestured her to stop by showing hands. Minnie instantly swallowed her words she was about to speak. She was scared out of her wits thinking that she made Pranpriya angry by her interruption. And started praying in her mind

 "Oh my dear God .I have dugout my own grave. God please save me. Only this time . Please ...."

Whereas Jungkook's secretary Chae Hee was getting impatiently by her gestures.  She was jealous of Pranpriya. Jealous of amount of respect and attention she was gaining. She was cursing Pranpriya mentally and unconciously spitted out. 

" Wtf! Are you mad? What the hell do you want?"

Her high pitched voice disturbed the negotiations. Everyone present over there was angered by her ignorance and disrespectful behaviour. 

 Pranpriya might sound cold. She might not smile. She might be expressionless. She may have image is of ruthless, domineering , demoness CEO but in reality she is kind and understanding. She treated her employees with respect and empathy. Over the years she had gained respect , fear and affection of her employees. It was impossible for her employees to witness this disrespect silently. 

Mr.Han who was incharge of this collaboration blamed himself for mismanagement and lost cool out of indignation .

" Behave yourself and be in your limi___"

He was also stopped by Pranpriya showing her hands to stop. Pranpriya was a very sly person and had calculated each and every move and didn't want anyone to interrupt her. But she was unaware that her actions had attracted someone.

Jungkook was impressed by their mutual understanding and coordination and looked up at  her with admiration and affectionately asked  again in a polite manner.

"what do you want ? I'm ready to give you"

"..my everything"

he mumbled the last part which wasn't unheard by jimin . he smirked at JK

PP remained expessionless and replied professionally

" Well Mr.Jeon. Money isn't the parameter of profit to us. MYG have enough of it . Profit to me means sense of security to my employees.They all lest their home for us so this company is their second home. But your employment condition are too harsh. I don't want my people suffer because of a simple deal."

Everyone was impressed by her thoughtfulness and care for her employees.

Jimin:You are wonderful Ms.Manoban 

PP:Well.I appreciate your compliment Mr.Park but let me finish . Mr.Jeon I would like to accept your offer at 50-50 as both of us and our people are putting equal effort and are working equally____

they were interrupted by Chae Hee 

Chae Hee: If you have to accept this then why so much drama? Huh!!Expressionless bitch!!

mistakenly she was loud enough to be heard by everyone

Everyone's expression darkened, their jaw clenched and their hands formed fist.

suddenly a bang was heard on the table 

 "HOW DARE YOU!!"

Pranpriya was a very patient person . She has the same amount of patience that a tiger has while luring its prey and before attacking. She knew that pot of sins that Chae Hee committed is yet to be filled . She wanted to play with her little more so she stopped Bambam, "Mr.Bakhuwal control yourself ."

Bambam: I will kill you bitch 

PP:Bammie.calm down

Bam:No Priya . How dare she say that to you. Just kick them out

she said in soft voice and held his hand and he calmed down

PP: be professional Bam

Pranpriya continued professionally

PP: I apologise for the disturbance . Lets continue. So Mr. Jeon I would like to accept your offer at 50-50 but I have 2 conditions . 1st amend the employment condition and 2nd teach your secretary some manner and professionalism.If you are ready to do so I welcome you for collab. Thank you.

JK: Thank you Ms.Manoban .I would like to invite you at our company for revision of the employment conditions and further discussion . And Ms. Chae hee you are suspended for a week. First learn to speak professionally.Happy Cooperation Ms.Manoban

he extended his hand for a hand shake which was gladly accepted by PP whereas Chae Hee was fuming in anger

Chae Hee:Mr. Jeon. How can you do this to me.I served Jeonhit over 4 years and you suspended me for this bitch.

JK: Its your falt not mine  Chae Hee. You should learn how to be professional.

 Chae Hee: But Mr.Jeon___

JK: No further discussion 

 Chae Hee: You bitch! you whore! Are you happy now, making my life miserable. You even made everyone's life miserable. That is why you were abandoned by your family.

Priya's expression turned dark . She clenched her jaw and tried to control her anger

 Chae Hee: No! You were abandoned because you were a slut and you even made this company by whoring around and sleeping with men

Now rage was clearly visible in each employee's eyes and they were fuming in anger as if they will kill her

 Chae Hee: no..no..no. You were kicked out because you slept with your step-brother and_____

Her words were stuck in her throat as she heard loud bang and breaking of glass.Priya punched the conference table and it broke into two. Her hands were bleeding but she wasn't concerned at all.

Darkest and scariest voice of Priya was heard as she pulled out her gun

PP: One more word about my brother , I will bury you here and will make sure you rott in hell.Minnie make sure she doesn't get a job in any company and the company which employ her may lose everything.

she siad eyeing JK and Jimin

PP:Mr.Yoon throw the trash out of the building or else trash won't exist anymore.

Everyone was scared by her new aura. Like someone has awaken a merciless demoness

BamBam was afraid that she might lose her cool and kill her and destroy everything. to calm her down he pulled her into a hug

Bam:I will destroy her myself . you just calm down Pokpak

he caressed her hair

Bam: now give me that gun

she handed that gun to Bambam

They both parted as the gaurd entered the room. They were about to grab  Chae Hee, but she ran to Priya and started chocking her

 Chae Hee:You are still weak bitch.

###

how does  Chae Hee knows about PP and her brother?

Who is PP?

Why does she have a gun??

Who is her step brother??

###