Shot 2

Hi Dear Readers!

Came with another shot! Hope you all will like it.

Don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Recap : SwaSan met at college as teacher and student, Swara gets impressed from Sanskar 's personality.

In Morning!

Teena : today I will impress SM!! ( smirkingly in mind)

She sit on front bench with water bottle and wait for Sanskar to come, till Swara is also not comes.

As she see Sanskar coming forward, she smirk seeing him.

Teena : now I will help SM and will impress him. ( in mind).

She secretly pour water on entrance. Sanskar comes and his feet slip on water. He start falling, Teena smirk and get up to hold him.

But before her a pair of hands save him from falling down holding him from waist. His eyes widened seeing Swara who is holding him from waist to save him.

Teena fumes seeing her plan backfires!!

Swara become lost in his black orbs and gaze him dreamily while he also become lost in her big doe eyes and looks it with love in his eyes. Both forgot everything around them, just fall in each other's eyes.

All girls also fumes in jealousy seeing Swara holding Sanskar not they!! Boys also are jealous seeing the cutest girl holding Sanskar.

Teena: Sir!!

She break their attention which make Swara realizes she is gripping his wait and become shocked, in shock she leave him on floor shocking him.

Swara : ( palm her mouth in shock) sorry sir.

She forward her hand toward him for help, he glare her for leaving him on floor.

Swara : sorry sir!! I left you mistakenly, hold my hand.

Sanskar try to avoid, she move ahead to give him hand but also slip on water and fall down on him shocking him. Both look each other deeply.

Sanskar : ( realizing the situation) umm!! Tum mere upar ho Swara. ( you are above on me Swara).

Swara feels a connection with this words , feels as if she heard these words earlier also and try to remember it but unable. Sanskar understand it and doesn't want her to stress her mind.

Sanskar : Miss? Have you decided to stay above on me? ( raising eyebrows in teasing way).

Swara come in sense and become embarrassed, she nod no and get up from him. He also get up from floor and call staff to clean the floor.

Sanskar : huh!! Herself don't leave a single chance of taking advantage of me and then say, I am flirting!! Uff these today's girls, baaap re baap. ( whisper teasingly to Swara).

Swara fumes listening him, while he move to his chair and sit down on it. She also go at bench and sit down glare him while his face playing a teasing smirk on his face.

Teena : ( in mind)
this girl ruined my plan but never mind, I have many more ways to impress him. ( she open her shirt 's button in a way her cleavage shown) now I will see how sir will control himself?

Swara who seen her opening her shirts button while looking at Sanskar seductively who is taking everyone's attendance. She fumes understanding everything.

She looks at Sanskar who is now writing something on blackboard. She gets tensed with thought what if Sanskar 's eyes fall on her like this. She don't know but she is not liking the thought of him looking at anyone like this.