𝙾𝙽𝙴

𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚂𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕, 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜 & 𝙾𝚕𝚍 𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜

Adara was not feeling the school thing. In her town, being smart was a gifting thing. She only had to go to school a few hours. She knew enough to pass without attending class everyday. In Forks, she had to attend every class everyday, every hour she was in school. She hated it.

The girl woke up early to have breakfast ready by the time Charlie and Bella got down. When the sheriff and his daughter got down the table was set and ready. "Thanks, Ada" they both said as they sat down. She nodded as she joined them. Fifteen minutes they heard a car beep. "That's Edward" Bella said. Ada quickly picked up the dishes and left them in the sink. "By uncle, Char. See you after school" the sheriff waved goodbye as he watched them go. Edward opened Bella's door and then Adara's. "Such a gentleman, Bella. I like him" she said with a smile.

The ride to school was quiet yet comfortable for everyone in the car. While they drove to school Adara was reading. To kill time. Adara and her cousin arrived at school ten minutes early. Everyone watched Edward Cullen get out of his car. They expected Bella but not the red headed girl. She wore an all black outfit.

The whispers began

The whispers began. Adara simply smiled. She knew it was gonna happen. "I'm gonna head to the office and get my schedule" Bella moved to walk with her but she stopped her. "I got it. You talk to your boy friend" she said with a smirk before walking away. Adara found the office with ease. A boy stood in front of her. He seemed cute from the back. After he moved to walk away she saw he was actually pretty attractive. She got her schedule and the paper every teacher needed to sign.

Adara's first class was history. "You must be miss Swan" the teacher said and she nodded. "Please sir right next to mister Salvatore. He's also knew. Mr. Salvatore raised your hand please" the boy did as he was told. It was the same boy from the office. The green eyed boy she thought. She smiled as she sat next to him. "I'm Stefan" he said in a whisper. The girl smiled at his antics. "I'm Adara" she replied as they shook hands on the lowkey. Class passed a bit too fast for Adara's and Stefan's liking. But they shared all of their classes together thankfully.