13 | Sneak Out, Snow White

Mia | POV

"Are you nervous?" Luke asks as he jogs in place, stretching his arms side to side. I nod, "I am. I just hope I'll get a role, even just a tree would be fine!" I tried to joke to ease myself but it wasn't helping. 

We were on our way to the billboards by the theatre to find out if we were able to get any roles from the audition. As we arrived, the billboard was surrounded by people. "Maybe we should just check later." I said, quickly turning around, only to be stopped by Luke. "You're chickening out already? Come here!" He says, taking my wrists and dragging me to the huge group of homo sapiens. 

Luke lets go of me when I started walking by his side. My heart was pounding, acting was all that I wanted. If I didn't get any role for this play then I lied to Angus and Ashton for no use. Where's the justice in that?!

"There you are." I hear a familiar deep voice. I turn around and see Harry. "I just finished my music classes. Have you checked yet?" He asks, he gives my shoulders a light squeeze. I shake my head. Luke interrupts, "Your girlfriend is chickening out." He says and I nudge him. "I'm not." I pout. Harry says nothing but stares at me, sending me a playful smile showing his dimples. 

"Come on." Harry walks a little ahead of me, but his hand was wrapped around my wrist. There's something about Harry that makes me so comfortable with him. "Excuse me.. will you.. excuse me.." Harry says in his cute little accent, which made girls move and make way for him instantly. 

We were now standing right in front of the list. I didn't look at it, I was too nervous, so I resorted to pretend to be looking somewhere else. "Hemmings, I'm going to be watching you closely." Harry suddenly says. He gives my hand a soft squeeze. "As for you, Snow White—" he says and I look up at him. He gave me a proud smile. "—why don't you introduce me to your dwarves?" He grins and I quickly snapped my head to look at the list. 

Snow White — Roux, Mia

Prince Charming — Hemmings, Luke

"We made it!" Luke says and gives me a bearhug and we did a high five. "This calls for a celebration!" 

NOTE: All selected cast members must be in the theatre backstage for the costume fitting at 4:30PM. Thank you and Congratulations!

***

From: Calum Hood

I can't come over to tutor you today. Sorry Mia.

From: Mia Roux

Okay. I'll see you tomorrow?

"Do you mind if you keep your phone?" The girl says as she adjusts the tape measure around my bust. I slid my phone into my pocket. "I'm sorry." One month is almost over, which means Calum doesn't have to tutor me any longer soon. The next time he will be tutoring me will be the last. I was in the backstage having my measurements taken. Miss Mendez enters the room and beams at me. "There's my dear, dear Snow White!"