⟨22⟩

Manhattan, NYC, NY
Ryojin's apartment
__________________________

Ryojin opened the front door, completely surprised by what he was greeted with.

Landon stood at the door, wearing black jean shorts that were barely covering anything, with black knee-high boots and a purple tank top under his black jacket.

Ryojin pulled the redhead in by his waist, connecting their mouths in a hot, wet kiss.

"Your clothes are very revealing." Ryojin whispered into Landon's mouth, closing the front door by pushing Landon into it.

"Do you like- ahn~ them?" Landon gasped out a moan when Ryojin wrapped a hand around his throat and dipped his head, kissing Landon's shoulder.

"I'd like them more if they were on the floor." Ryojin whispered into Landon's ear before softly biting down on the redhead's ear.

"I- I'd like that too, sir." Landon breathed shakily, reaching his hands up to card them into Ryojin's partially straight dark brown hair.

Ryojin lightly slapped Landon's butt, earning a nice smack! sound along with a short squeal from the unexpecting teen, "I want you naked on my bed in 5 minutes. Go."

Landon quickly nodded as Ryojin let him go, "Yes sir!" he called before quickly running through the living room and up the stairs.

Ryojin sighed, running a hand through his hair as he locked the front door.
That boy's gonna be the death of me, he thought, unbuttoning his shirt as he eyed his watch.

Ryojin's bedroom

Landon quickly took off all his clothes, shameless of his nudity since not only did he have a pretty fit physique; he was also currently alone.

Oh shit, I don't know how much time I have left, Landon hurriedly removed his boots which had a zipper that was WAY too long before jumping onto the bed.

Ryojin opened the bedroom door about a minute later, greeted with the sight of a nude Landon laying on the bed waiting for him.

"Before I fuck the shit out of you, I want to show you something." Ryojin said casually, his accent causing shivers to run down Landon's spine.

"Get up, I want you to sit on your knees with your feet under you." Ryojin started, to which Landon instantly got in the specified position.

"Put your hands behind your back, this is called the 'Kneeling Position'. Anytime I send you to the bedroom before me, I want you exactly as you are, naked; unless I say otherwise. Do you understand?" Ryojin didn't bother telling Landon to look down since the submissive was already assuming that position.

Landon nodded sharply, "Yes sir. Should I advert my gaze each time too?" he asked almost robotically.

"Didn't I say exactly as you are?" Ryojin left a open space for Landon to reply with "Yes sir."

"Then don't make me repeat myself." he kicked off his shoes before climbing onto the bed.

Butterflies fluttered in Landon's chest as he felt Ryojin lean over him to change the position of the mirror.

"Flip over onto your hands and knees, I want you facing the mirror." Ryojin ordered right into Landon's ear, his warm breath brushed over the singer's jawline.

Landon nodded, quickly flipped onto his stomach before crawling up to his hands and knees, now looking into the mirror where he could see Ryojin admiring his arched back.

Ryojin took less than a few seconds to completely remove all his clothes and place a condom on his dick.

Landon anticipated the entrance, waiting for the filled up feeling that came with fucking his teacher.

But instead, Ryojin reached around him and slid what seemed to be padded hand cuffs onto Landon's wrists, so now the teen could only support himself by hanging onto the bed frame.

"Remember your safeword." Ryojin whispered the same three words before harshly thrusting into Landon.

"Hhmph~" Landon grunted, instantly gripping onto the leather straps as Ryojin's thrusts propelled him forwards.

But luckily, Ryojin kept a firm grip on his backside and hips; otherwise Landon might've gone through the wall.

"ahh~ shit, mmh. More.....m-muhh...oh god, fuck." Landon mumbled disoriented, trying to piece together a sentence as Ryojin railed into him harder than he ever had before.

Landon's head bounced mindlessly, pulling roughly onto the binds around his wrists as the bedframe squeaked.

Ryojin kept his grip on Landon's neck fairly soft, making sure not to squeeze too hard like he accidentally did the first time.

"ahn~ fuck, fuck! haa- p-plea-uhh....sl-ahh~" Landon continued to moan, occasionally screaming.

Ryojin continued to ignore his pleas, simply listening for the safeword if Landon planned to use it at any point.

Landon's upper body went limp as he came with a loud moan, his eyes rolling back into his head.

Ryojin continued sharply thrusting directly at Landon's prostate, causing the teen to prematurely cum after only a few seconds of cumming the first time.

Ryojin buried his head into Landon's shoulder, cumming into the condom before pulling out, causing Landon to wince.

Landon's body fell onto the bed with his hands still up in the air, connected to the handcuffs.

The teacher pulled off his condom and collapsed beside the redhead, breathing heavily.

"I-" Landon gasped, "I'm sorry, I can't. I can't take any more right now. Daisy." he whispered in between what sounded like tears.

Ryojin turned his head to look at Landon, but the teen had his face buried in the pillows.

Ryojin reached over and unbuckled the leather cuffs, releasing Landon's hands.

"Don't cry cookie, you did so good. I'm so proud of you, you're such a good boy." he praised the redhead, placing a comforting kiss on Landon's neck.

"B-but I can't take it. I'm not good enough..." he choked out as he cried, looking over at Ryojin with his cloudy grey eyes.

"Don't ever say that." Ryojin lifted Landon's chin, forcing the teen to look at him, "You can do this, we just have to have a little more practice." Ryojin gave him a reassuring nod.

And then he hopped out of bed, leaving Landon with a hot, messy open-mouthed kiss, "I'll be back, I'm gonna go run your bath."

Landon simply nodded, wiping his tears away with his sore arms.

Vote and Comment!
bc their seggs scenes are gonna get a lot more harmful (to Landon) from here