8

You alll are so pyaaare❤️ Thank you for all the love and ily too❤️

Happy reading💜🍁

____________________________________________

The next morning,

Sid got up first and fearfully opened his eyes as every morning his mom shouts at him and slaps him....

When he opened his eyes, he felt a soft hand around his waist.

He looked beside him and saw his wife who was looking so cute while sleeping.

He remembered how she handled him last night. His naaz is the best.

He grinned when he saw her cute pout. His naaz is the cutest.

Because of his grinning sound, sana got up and opened her eyes slowly.

She gasped when she saw that she was fully snuggled in his arms.

She looked at his handsome face who was smiling.

Sid:

Good morning naaz!!! You know? You were looking so cuteee while sleeping.  Sidharth is a lucky boy because he got such a cute friend.

Sana couldn’t help but blush.

Her cheeks turned pink and he noticed that...

He touched her cheeks  with his one finger and said..

Sid: naaz, tum pink pink ho gyi ho. Awwww sooo cuteeee...

She looked down and blinked her eyes to hide the emotions which were building in her heart.

She started getting attached with him and she knew it, she didn't want to feel anything for him. He is her responsibility and friend.  She will take care of him. That's it.

Taking a deep breath, she tried to leave but he held her hand.

She looked at him and he pouted...

Sana: kya hua?

Sid: maine tumhari tareef ki, tumhe cute bola, tumne mujhe cute nahi kaha, Am I not cute today?

Awww how much adorable he was!! Her heart skipped a beat.

She cupped his face and said...

Sana:  aap cute ho, aur Hamesha rahoge. Once a cutie, always a cutie.  Samjhe?

Sid smiled and got up.

Sid: And do you think I am a good boy?

Sana : hmm you are the best boy.

She noticed the adorable smile which came on his face. She understood that he loves when someone appreciates him. It makes him happy and for his happiness, she can do anything.

Yes, she can't deny the fact that he made a place in her heart and now he will stay there forever .

.
.

Sid: And You like my eyes?

Sana: hmm...

Sid : why???

Sana: because aap ki aakhon mein alag sukoon hai. Itna gehra hai aap ki aakhen ki jaab inme dekhti hoon toh aisa lagta hai kho jau...Khubsoorat hai aap ki aakhen ❤️