Chapter Sixty: Heroine?

"We are the male leads of that silly and idiotic game."

I blinked and rubbed my eyes multiple times..

"I-I'm sorry you are the what?"

"The Male leads of 'Love me, Amelia.' That's us." Emrys illustrated.

"O-Oh really? *ehem* Wait a moment, please. I just need to powder my nose." I excuse and left in a rush. I quickly went somewhere there was no one in sight and then did what I have to do just to call Cornelius.

Suddenly a flash of bright light shone and the figure of Cornelius displayed before me. He had his back faced at my direction and was being oddly quiet.

" You heard our conversation..didn't you? " I snarled at him.

" A-About that... " He pouted his mouth and had both of his pointer fingers pressed onto each other while slowly turning around, trying to make a cute pouting face...which was ugly.

I created a paper fan out of thin air.

" Wha-what are you doing? " He shakily pointed at the paper fan.

With a smile on my face, I held it with both of my hands.

With a quick movement, I slapped it repeatedly on his face, as if I was fanning a fire for a barbecue

" I BEEN ENCOUNTERING THE MALE LEADS THIS WHOLE TIME AND YOU NEVER TOLD ME?! THEY HAVE TRAUMAS THAT WERE PREVENTABLE AND YOU ALSO NEVER TOLD ME?!! YOU GAVE ME MY MEMORIES BUT LEFT OUT THE IMPORTANT ONES?!!!  WHAT. DID. YOUR. WIFE. SEE. IN. YOUR. DUMB. ASS!!!!

" I'M SORRY! I'M SORRY! I PROMISE I'LL GIVE IT BACK! "

" Oh yeah? Then do it." 

"When...the time is right." He smiled and gave me a thumbs up.

"YOU MOTHER FU-"

"CIAO!" He then disappeared.

'I wasn't even done!' I groaned.

'Did Celeste-sama just-' Hades said with his jaw slacked.

'Slap a God with a gigantic paper fan? Yes.' 

"Oh, so that's what she meant by she forgot everything. " A voice said behind me.

I immediately threw an ice dart in the voice's direction and turned around to see Dimitri holding the dart in between his fingers.

"We're sorry for startling you." Forrest apologized and forced Dimitri to bow in apology.

"D-Did you.. never mind. You probably did. *sigh*"

"I suppose it'd be best that we tell you everything then, well..Emrys I mean. " Ymir then looked at Emrys.

Zed excused himself as he said it was proper if he left us alone to talk even if I wanted him to be there since who wants to be alone in a room of my murderers right? Especially when they were described as child prodigies and even the strongest ones in our age group and even higher.

I pursed my lips together repeatedly while stirring the cold tea in front of me. The deathly silence filled the room until Emrys spoke up.

"All of us here have our own individual past lives, am I right? Well, the only one who knows about the game among us is me. I had a sister who was addicted to it and forced me to play the game myself." He sighed.

That's actually quite cute.

"When I had the opportunity to, I tried to get close with the male leads of the game. The only reason why they were that...messed up in the game was because of the events that happened prior to the game itself."

"The first event was mine, I was supposed to be kidnapped at the Magic Aptitude testing and be brought to the Cyprus Kingdom rather than Whitlock where I ended up at present. I was supposed to be turned into a slave and be sexually assaulted which thanks to you, never happened." Dimitri explained.

"Someone dropped mucus at the main water supply. No one caught that it was from the main water supply and when they did it was too late, the Xylmeda Virus would have spread throughout the Empire. During the first day of the spread, because of the panic, they failed to notice that many children went missing. It was a mass Kidnapping similar to Dimitri's and I was caught in it. I would have been tortured and trafficked to a sadistic noble all because I fell in love with my nanny's daughter who sold me out to the traffickers but I'm glad she did sell me out this time because I was able to meet you that day, you were very heroic and cool, Lady Elvira." He smiled at me brightly.

"What..happened to the nanny's daughter, if I may ask."

"Oh, she's six feet under by now." He chuckled.

HE CHUCKLED. 

"I love the honesty." I laughed.

"*ehem* Next one would be mine, all throughout my life my father seemed to have treated me indifferently and always gave me a cold shoulder albeit being his heir. I mistook his actions as hatred but it was just him preparing me for the throne and that he never knew how to act with me since his father did the same with him. He was supposed to die from poison along with my sister. And just like Dimitri's case, you prevented that from happening." He stared at me with appreciating eyes that made me feel fuzzy inside.

One of the reasons why I loved being a doctor~

"After that would be the rebellion in Graycrest. The time when your familiar shielded my mother, I was supposed to be in his position. It would have led me to lose one of the capabilities to use my right eye and have a weaker heart. I would have been constantly compared to others as I struggle, it would have garnered my inferiority complex. Which again was prevented, thanks to you."

"Then we're finally where we are now, my brother would have been killed while my mother witnessed my Fathers' infidelity towards her. The worst part would have been that in the game the trash would have been pregnant by one of my fathers' child. Yes, incest. I would be suffering from the loss of my brother, my mother's suicide, and my broken family." 

"Wow, suddenly I want to kill the Princess." I blurted out and Hestia popped out of nowhere.

"Celeste-sama, can I pleaseeee bite her one more time? Even just one spell? She called me ugly and I didn't have a chance to do so." She gave me her best puppy eyes.

I was surprised and before I could even respond, Lucius spoke up.

"Of course you can, come here I'll accompany you." He smiled and teleported with Hestia who was exhilarated. I just shook my head at the two.

"Anyways, we are grateful for what you have done. Truly, you are such a blessing, Beautiful Lady Elvira. There would be one more event left for the trauma of the male leads and that would be Abbadon's."

"Wait..you are talking as if you aren't a male lead?" I questioned, confused.

"...Because I am not. I'm supposed to be the Heroine."

"Oh I see..wait, Heroine????"

To be Continued . . .