𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲

ıllıllı way home ♪

—I'm currently playing with my violin in the practice room alone

I'm currently playing with my violin in the practice room alone. We I mean my other members just finished practicing our new dance love dive for tomorrow's performance.
I sigh as I put my violin on my lap.

"I like you"

I stopped as I look at beomgyu in shock. He likes me? I grab his wrist and go an empty room and close it.

"I know this is so sudden but, I can't help it. Your always on mind, I like you—no I love you, since we made that eye contact years ago when you were a trainee. I already know that I liked you that time" he said.

"I—"

"I like you too beomgyu—"

"진짜?!" He said as he's eyes are wide and he hugged me.

"Yah!—t-too tight" I said and he finally let go.

"Would you like to be my girlfriend then?" He said. I back away while smiling awkwardly.

"Sorry gyu But I have to think first everything is going fast for me right now" I said, he pouted, and squish his cheeks. His mouth agape because of pain.

"Yah that hurts" he said while massaging his cheeks.

"your so cute when your pouting that's why" I said.

"And don't be sad, I'll tell you the answer when I'm ready Okay? And don't forget that we're kpop idols, it's too risky to date another idol" I said.

"Okay seoyeon-ah" he said and...

he kiss my cheek.

"Your blushing!! But I kinda hate you right now cause you look like a tomato" he said, I glare at him.

"It's a no then" I said and open the door of the room and left while smirking.

"Y-Yah!! It's just a joke!" He shouted while running to catch up on me. And once he did he stand infront of me.

"Yah! Don't do that, your lucky I l—" I shush him.

"Why?" He ask, and I rolled my eyes.

"Someone might hear us" I said and he nodded and realization. I rolled my eyes while chuckling and also shooting my head.

I smile at the flashback, and play my violin again.

After I finish a song, someone clapped and saw heeseung.

"Oh heeseung, what are you doing here?" I ask and put my violin down.

"Nothing, I just pass by here and I heard someone playing violin so, I decided to know who it was" he said. I nodded.

"Yeoni!! Manager is calling us!" I heard minjeong unnie.

"O heeseungssi" She said when she saw heeseung. Heeseung bow at her.

"I'll get going now noona, see you seoyeonssi" he said and left the practice room. And minjeong and I left the room too.