31.

When Irene reached where jungkook is. She could even recognize him. He was covered with bruises. "Koo... What happened?" Irene asked while approaching him. "His f-" Taehyung was cut off by jungkook saying "I-I fell from stairs"

Irene looked confused because she knew Jungkook was lieing. Taehyung cleared his throat and nervously smiled at Irene. "I should get going" Taehyung said and went out.

Now only Irene and Jungkook were left in the room. Small hiccups could be heard from jungkook. Irene patted his back not really affectionately because she know he is hiding something but why he is hiding from her? Doesn't he trust her?

After few Minutes, jungkook broke the silence "thank you for being with me" He said. Irene looked at him and just nodded with a slight smile.

"Isn't it funny how anyone can hide things from his best friend while being so obvious" She said. Jungkook knew she was talking about him so he looked down and muttered a small "sorry"

Irene turned to him and asked "koo if you won't tell me then how am I suppose to know why it's always you who is getting hurt?" Jungkook bit his lower lip and said "I-I don't want to tell anyone about myself noona. It's just at the end no one stays"

Irene stared at him worriedly. "Koo you know you can tell me" Irene tried to convince him. "C-can I?" Jungkook questioned. "Yes bun you can" Irene answered.

"I-Its j-just I never really recived love.." He said with a sad smile, remembering his childhood.

Flashback:

Jungkook was sitting in the corner of his room. He was sobbing quite badly because his brothers just beat the shit out of him. He was just giggling and talking to himself while walking therefore he didn't notice Jin and hobi playing with blocks.

He accidentally tripped over the packaging of the blocks and ruined their house. He even tried to out them together again but he had never played with them.

After the incident jin beat jungkook with an iron rode which he found in the basement and hobi threw blocks on him. On continues hitting the blocks sometimes make small cuts.

Meanwhile with the iron rode, jungkook was feeling like his bones were cracking. It was really painful for him. At last he ran away from there and now he is sobbing in his room.

No one ever comforted him. No one ever said they love him. Heck he doesn't even know what love feels like. No one never really talked to him nicely or played with him. He was always alone, talking  and playing by himself.

End of flashback:

"When I was a kid.. My father never loved me. He always abuse me even starve me for days. I remember once I got no food for a week because I stuttered in front of him and whereas my mother? She was worse. She always encourage my father to beat me and she never ever smiled at me genuinely. I remember when my hyungs first came to live with us. We were really caring towards each other but then one day I don't know why but they abandoned me... I remember from that day, I never felt loved once in my  life" Jungkook said.

Irene was listening with moist eyes but jungkook's eyes were blank. "And then I met you and your friends. When you asked me to be your friend, I was on cloud nine. I never thought of getting love from anyone again... But who knew i would meet you." He said and smiled at her.

Then Irene brust into tears. "N-noona why are you crying? Did I say something?" Jungkook panicked all of sudden seeing his beloved noona crying. She hugged him and cried her heart out. "N-noona" Jungkook called out. Irene the  slowly stopped her tears. She sniffled and said "I-I am sorry... I-I never knew you went through this all koo. I-If I would have known I-I would have been your friend from the start"

Jungkook wiped her tears with his thumb and shook his head "It's fine noona. I know I am physically weak but I promise if will take care of you" He said. Irene chuckled saying "you can't even take care of yourself koo" Jungkook smiled and said "I-Its okay.. No one even cares" Irene pinched his cheek and said "if you ever said that again. I will make sure you can never walk again" She said and smirked.

Jungkook didn't understand the hint so he kept himself shut. "I am proud of you my bun. I can't even thought of being all alone" She said. "I-Its like a my habitat now.." He said.

Tbc💜✨

Here is your angst ✝️

I don't know why I can't write angst nowadays... 😣