Special Chapter- Little Red Riding Cape

Once upon a time, in a world where it's full of magic and mystical creatures. Humans, beast, demons, and other creatures lived happily in harmony.

The good people of Human kingdom, are friendly and cheerful. They love to play and blends with the other magical creatures.

Sometimes magical creatures like mermaids, elfs,and beast men are likely to fall in love with other humans, it was totally legal to marry and make love for other creatures, especially the humans.

When humans and other creatures makes love and that love grows(get pregnant) the baby with mixed blood is called fairies. (A/N: I don't know I just like to call them fairies, cause they have ✨magical✨ powers?)

Fairies are were very common in other side of the kingdom. A lot of other fairies stay at the Human kingdom and just stay there, other fairies likes to stay at the other kingdoms.

In over the past years, the kingdoms was in a peace and love status. Many creatures respect and honor this peaceful state.

But not all kingdoms like the peaceful and love thing, the demon kingdom was the rarest creatures out there.

Demons likes to eat human flesh and also likes to drink blood, too. Demons really likes to target some handsome and beautiful humans.

That's why they don't age at all, it's like a rejuvenating skincare pack. They eat and drink the humans and vio la! Ageless demons.

The human king has been bothered by these nasty and cruel demons for a lot of years now. That's why he did make sure to set up some demon barriers, made from the blood of demons.

It was successful until the present day.
.
.
.
.

“Oh how should I deliver this food to my mother!?! The servants are all busy for the ball tonight! My mother is sick and she lives outside kingdom! Oh how dangerous is that!” the human queen said as she pace back in fort.

The queen’s mother was sick and just yesterday the old woman ran out of food. The queen wants to deliver some food for her mother, but her mother live outside the kingdom.

All the servants in the castle were all busy for the upcoming ball for the marriage hunt for the only prince in the human kingdom.

Grandmother Mary lives in the deep scary forest in the South Demon kingdom. Other people really is scared to enter that death calling forest.

Jax heard his mother about his grandmother being sick he suggested that he will deliver the food to his grandmother.

“Is it really okay? What if there are demons?!! No! You stay here I'll just find a servant” the queen said.

“Mother, do you not trust me? Mother, I'll be fine. It's full moon tonight, demons wouldn't dare to step out from their houses” Jax said as he picks up the basket full of food.

The queen don't have a choice but to say yes. The prince smiles and went to wear his red cape. “Come back safe okay? You need to give us grandchildren first, you are already 21 and you still couldn't date anyone, now I'm jealous of my other friends bringing their own grandbabies with them.” The queen said.

The prince the prince just smiles and pick up the basket full of food. The horse was ready for Jax, he climbed onto the back of the horse.

“Oh be careful my sweet son, remember to always keep on the safe road and don't go to the right path! You must not stop at all until you get to your grandmother! You hear me! Or demons will hurt you!” the queen waves at her son's departing back.

Jax just nodded and waved back at her. Jax just went straight to the safer road bringing the food for his grandmother. It was peaceful and quiet.

On the other side of the forest, a demon wolf was wandering around holding his stomach, as it grumbles.