《 Reunion 》

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Tears gathered up in both Ranboo and Phil's eyes as they tried to gather up the truth that was right in front of them.

(M/n) was alive and he was right there!

The (H/c)ette flipped off of the branch and landed on his feet just to be tackled down into the snow.

The sound of sizzling was heard as Ranboo nuzzled his head into his father's chest.

Phil covered his lips with a hand and stared at the scene with wide eyes.

"You're back, dad," Ranboo whispered as tears started to cause scars on his cheeks while they sizzled.

(M/n) weakly laughed as he pulled Ranboo into a hug, wiping away the stray tears that fell from the younger male's eyes.

"I'm back." (M/n) confirmed with a nod of his head.

Phil walked over with a slight stagger before forcing both males onto their feet and pulling them into a hug.

"You guys act like I've been gone for so long," (M/n) teased.

"You've been gone for over a decade mate!" Phil scolded.

(M/n) deadpanned. "True," he mumbled.

(E/c) eyes made contact with Phil's pair. "Kristin said hi, by the way."

Phil's eyes widened at this and lightly chuckled behind his both sadden and happy state. "Sounds like her."

Ranboo stayed in his father's embrace as Phil parted away from the hug.

(M/n) casually places his chin on top of Ranboo's head and raises a brow.

"So, the Syndicate? Is this anarchy or another government?" The (H/c)ette asked.

Phil rolled his eyes in pure amusement. "Techno created it."

"Anarchy got it. But I'm still gonna let you guys choose whether or not I'm an ally or an enemy," the taller male replied with a shrug of his shoulders.

Phil released an exaggerated sigh but nodded his head. "Right."

The blonde then started to poke at Ranboo's forearm.

"Are you going to release him or...?" He trailed off.

"No," Ranboo mumbled out, stuffing his face more into his father's chest somehow.

A soft chuckle left (M/n)'s lips as he held Ranboo in his arms.

Phil rolled his eyes in amusement but smiled at the two with a gentle smile on his lips.

"Who else missed me?" (M/n) asked with a raised brow.

Phil lightly hummed. "Techno, Tommy, Tubbo, Koral, and (P/n) for sure. I think Niki missed you too along with a few others," he answered.

(M/n) nodded his head at the answer he was given before hearing sizzling.

He looked down and saw the sizzling coming from Ranboo so he lightly hit the top of the younger boy's head.

"We need to get you inside, those boots aren't protecting your feet at all." The (H/c)ette scolded.

Ranboo made a muffled sound of agreement as he finally pulled away from his father but immediately clung to the older male's hand.

(M/n) stared at his son with a dumbfounded expression but smiled and looked forward.

"Let's get going, shall we?" He questioned receiving two nods from the males in front of him.