Terror

The heads of the natives were capitated , the ones that headed towards the galloping horse of the father of Archimedes . There were a hundred Marakese  , with swords and guns . The natives again , shouted Zeno . They time and again underestimate us . They take us for fools and think that they can drive us away . Where do they come from ? Archimedes father asked Zeno . I do not know , said Zeno . But I know one thing for sure , that this is not the last time that they attack u s. The next time could be far more dangerous , said Seno . These treacherous fools , he cursed again . Archimedes , his dad remembered and shouted his name . With terror on his face , his father looked at Zeno . Where are they ? asked Zeno . His father shakily pointed at the direction of the mountains . Lets go , shouted Zeno . The group headed hastily towards the mountains , trampling on the heads of the Natives , Stomping their horses without the least concern . Only the father of Archimedes carefully avoided the spoils . Zeno , shot at the sky repeatedly as he was galloping head . Under the night sky , under complete darkness , they raced towards the mountains . Only the dust from the feet of the horses spread around the vast land . The father of Archimedes covered his face as went through the dust of the lands . 

Archimedes kept the gun to his chest . he could hear the horses making the way towards the foothills . Archimedes was scared , yet his face showed no terror . He was frightened , yet he held a firm grip on the gun . After a short while , the horses one by one started to cross him . I will take them from behind and race ahead of them . He waited patiently for the last horse to cross . The natives had slowed down a bit . Archimedes without making much noise got on his face . He took the reigns in one hand and the gun on another hand . He shadowed the last horse . There are five of them , he counted . I will kill the last two and race ahead and hide . There would be gun fires from the remaining three . I have to be careful . Archimedes shadowed them and waited patiently till they reached the stretch where it was tough to fire a gun straight . After a few strides , finally . Now , he commanded the horse . Archimedes raced the hills like one would on plain terrains . He raced ahead and shot the last two of the Natives and raced ahead in a speed unfathomable . The remaining Natives stood astounded . What was that ? they spoke between themselves . A Markaese , shouted one of them . And aimed at the tail of the horse . He raised the gun , indicating the group to tail Archimedes . The Group raced ahead , shooting continuously at the tail side of the horse . They could not see a bit of what they were aiming at , it was such complete darkness . The fire had gone out by now . By now , Archimedes was long gone . The Natives stopped shooting and discussed between themselves of what their next move should be .