Promises & Misunderstandings 😔

💝Please VOTE & COMMENT💝

"What the fuck, Joseph? I thought we had a deal!" Howard yelled, irately.

Joseph heaved a short sigh. "Yes we did, Howard, but..."

"But what, Joseph? You were the one that brought forth this proposal remember?"

"Yes and I'm sorry, Howard. I know I promised to marry my daughter to your son but that was when I thought they were both in love with each other"

"So what, just because they don't love each other doesn't mean they shouldn't get married!" Howard argued causing Joseph to look at him as if he was insane.

"What are you saying, Howard? I can't force my baby girl to marry someone just because of a business deal. Besides, I told you she is seeing some else and she loves him" Joseph's tone got sterner.

"No, I will not accept this. I demand to speak with that girl right now!" Howard demanded, haughtily.

"She's not here and even she was, I wouldn't let you talk to my daughter in such a manner. She is her own person, Howard. You can't force her into doing something she doesn't want to" Joseph said with finality.

"We'll see about that" Howard said with a malicious glint in his eyes as he got to his feet, turned back and left Joseph's office.

As soon as he came out of the room, Irene pulled him into the next room, kissing him deeply. When they pulled back, she looked at him nervously.

"How did it go, babe? What did he say?" She inquired, anxiousness seeping through her voice.

"That fucker said that he can't do anything because that little slut is in love with someone else" Howard growled out.

"Yes, I can't believe Joseph let that imbecile girl move in with that lowlife scum" Irene gritted.

"She moved in with him!? What the fuck, Irene?" Howard was fuming with anger.

"Baby, I swear I did everything I could but Joseph said that love is more important..."

"Just shut the fuck up, bitch!" He snapped at her and left.

Getting in the car, Howard pulled out his phone and called his son. The phone rang a few times before Noah received the call.

"Hey, dad, whatsup?"

"Where are you? We need to speak right now!" Howard said, anger evident in his tone.

"Can it wait, dad. I'm in the middle of fucking this beauty. Oh and dad, you should totally check her out. Her oral skills are really good" Noah praised as he ploughed into the woman beneath him.

Hearing the woman's wanton moans through the phone, Howard found his cock straining against his trousers. "When you're done with her, send her to my room"

"Sure thing, dad. Bye" Noah hung up and Howard rubbed his member through his pants in anticipation.

******************************************************************************************

Leaning his whole body on one of the crutches, Jace grimaced in pain as he reached out his good hand towards the kitchen cabinet, trying to grab a bowl. Unfortunately, he lost his footing and slid to the floor as he painfully slammed his shoulder against the hard surface.

Riele was taking a shower when she heard her boyfriend suddenly cry out in pain. Worried sick, Riele quickly wrapped a towel around her body and ran out of the bathroom to see what was wrong with Jace?