Chapter 154: Ignition! Summer break! (3)

Someone even cut out the movements in her movies and realized that they were all very difficult. It could not be done without three to five years of training!

A lot of people had gone to the cinema to watch the movie because of An Shan. Almost everyone who had finished watching the movie had voted ten times!

At the same time, more and more people started to wonder if Nian Yue was male or female.

Her cold demeanor already made her look androgynous. In addition, she often looked sloppy in her scenes, making her look like a hooligan. Therefore, within a short while, there was another trending topic. "Is Nian Yue a boy or a girl?"

This topic was extremely popular. In less than half an hour, it had already reached the top of the search rankings.

However, people realized that there were very few photos of Nian Yue. Someone dug out photos of her as a student of Jiang City No.1 Middle School and went to the Jiang City forum to look for her. It was not easy to find one, and it was deleted before it could be posted.

Even the few photos on the topic were edited from the movies.

Instantly, the huge waves of fans had no choice but to seek help from Jiang Yan's social media account, asking if Nian Yue was as handsome in private.

Jiang Yan's private message exploded and he took a long time before checking his inbox.

Seeing the comments from the netizens, Jiang Yan found a photo from his phone's photo album and posted it.

"The high-definition photos of the little brother you all want."

In the photo, a handsome youth was playing games under a tree with her phone. She had an earpiece in her ear and her eyes were cold.

Because it was taken against the light, her face glowed white in the sunlight. She was just standing there like a beautiful painting. Jiang Yan had just posted on his social media account when the comments below instantly broke through ten thousand. Almost everyone was focused on An Shan's appearance. Knowing that Nian Yue's face was exceptionally attractive, Jiang Yan didn't feel anything

"What is Nian Yue's social media account?" Jiang Yan casually asked his assistant. "It looks like a letter Y..."

The assistant replied.

He remembered that Nian Yue didn't really like to be on social media. Back then, it was Shen Jinran who told her that Nian Yue had casually registered.

Jiang Yan searched for the letter Y and finally found a blank profile.

Nian Yue's account was very empty. There was only one Weibo post. On it was a casual photo of the scenery, with only a few pieces of grass.

She couldn't even be bothered to write anything. There was only one sentence.

This seemed a lot like what she would do.

Jiang Yan followed the account.

Then, Nian Yue's social media account exploded!

The fans who had been observing Jiang Yan's actions saw that he had followed a social media account with the letter Y. Those who followed her were Shen Jinran, Jiang Yan and the veteran actor who filmed 'The Commander'. Without even thinking, the group of fans knew that this was Nian Yue's account!

They immediately followed it!

In just half an hour, Nian Yue had gained more than a million fans.

The only post was filled with comments asking for photos.

Nian Yue had just come down from the training ground and took out her phone when she saw it ringing non-stop. When she opened her app, she realized that it was filled with private messages. Only then did she remember that 'The Commander' had been screened.

Seeing Jiang Yan's post, Nian Yue raised her eyebrows. She remembered that Little Brother was referring to handsome boys.

That was indeed her image in the drama.

Thinking of this, Nian Yue didn't take Jiang Yan's post to heart and casually liked the post.

With this, the fans thought that she was indeed a handsome little brother.

She had naturally forgotten what Shen Jinran had said at that time. The female lead had not been decided yet...

No matter how big the commotion was, Nian Yue did not take it to heart.

After finishing a day of training, Yin Han called her to go over. At this moment, Yin Han was having a video conference in front of his computer.

Those who could be here were all senior officials in the country.

"This mission is more difficult. I want to give Nian Yue a chance..." Yin Han leaned back in his chair and said his thoughts.

He had used the people from the military to test the virtual system and handed it to Nian Yue. Although the president had personally agreed, this group of people would not agree so easily. The virtual system was too illusory and would require a lot of money.